Sponsors:

Recent

Welcome to The 2024 Forestry Forum!

Do you have trees to grow? Logs to saw? A forest to manage? Chainsaws to fix? A sawmill to purchase or maintain? Timber related business to run? Lumber to dry? Trees or plants to identify? A cabin to build? Are you hungry and like FOOD?

Or would you just like to pull up a stump and visit with a friend?
If any of these and a multitude of other topics apply, then The Forestry Forum is the place for you.

What Will you Find on the Forestry Forum?

Pages: [1] 2 ... 40
This week tear down and restoration of the 89 LT40 began. This picture shows the built up and damp sawdust inside the main beam behind the tow hitch assembly. It measured 2-3/4" deep. I was expecting more yet the bottom interior beam is none the worse for wear.

Parts arrived to repair a hydraulic switch, main drive bearing assembly, bearings and more. Overall - for 35 years and 3,000 plus hours of loading logs and offloading dimension material - its in fair to good shape.Read More

2 Comments

Predator amputation completed.....transplant to follow. ...

Read More

9 Comments
Good day. I am trying to find the 1989 LT40 electrical schematic and 1989 (1987-91) manual on a WM website.

The WM tech provided the directions but I am afraid it was not helpful.

He said: Google Woodmizer - Portable Sawmills tab - resources tab - Product Manual tab - Sawmills tab. Read More

4 Comments
Good morning all, I have an Interforst SW 9500 3 point attachment winch on my tractor that i had bought a few years ago. I am now looking to replace the (clutch) plates on it as it doesn't pull the weight it is supposed to anymore. I can't seem to find any information on this winch or the Interforst company anywhere online. Read More

0 Comments

19 Comments
Pages: [1] 2 ... 40

Thank You Sponsors!