iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

play toy

Started by woodmills1, September 15, 2002, 06:58:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woodmills1

when it is time to get play toys for our cats we go all out

James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

L. Wakefield

THAT is a remarkably patient cat! How long did they remain in tableaux like that??!   lw
L. Wakefield, owner and operator of the beastly truck Heretik, that refuses to stay between the lines when parking

WV_hillbilly

;D Our cat would have had the stuffin out of that chippy in about 2 seconds. If there is one on our deck he about kills himself trying to get through the glass in the door. ;D ;D
Hillbilly

RavioliKid

Kitty delights in catching the chipmunks. The other day she came over to great me when I came in the yard. It seems she had been sitting on one.

I was quite surprised to see the chipmunk jump up and scamper up a tree when she got up!
RavioliKid

woodman

My cat just looks and walks away
Jim Cripanuk

woodmills1

by the way that is a baby grey squirell.  all three cats had been "playing" with it all day, and as soon as it would move they pounced on it.  also by the way that was its last meal.
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

CHARLIE

Woodmills, let your cats play with this cat!

Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

ADfields

What do you feed that thing? :o

CHARLIE

I just found the picture on the internet. I think he eats littler gray cats for appitizers. ;D
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

L. Wakefield

That cat eats ANYTHING it wants (size DOES matter)  ;) lw
L. Wakefield, owner and operator of the beastly truck Heretik, that refuses to stay between the lines when parking

Thank You Sponsors!