iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My Woodland Mills HM126 Portable Saw Mill arrived today!

Started by coachewv, November 20, 2013, 05:30:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coachewv

My HM126 Woodland Mills Portable Saw Mill arrived today -- I am gonna' post as we go through the set up process and begin milling lumber -- very excited here in West Virginia.

Ga Mtn Man

Congrats on the mill and welcome to The Forestry Forum!  Lots of good info to be found here on that mill.  The search button is your friend.
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

thecfarm

coachewv,welcome to the forum. What's the plan for the lumber?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

4speed

Looking forward to your progress. Strongly considering this mill.

Gasawyer

Welcome to the forum coachewv! Hope you enjoy your new mill!
Woodmizer LT-40hdd super hyd.,Lucas 618,Lucas 823dsm,Alaskian chainsaw mill 6',many chainsaws large and small,NH L555 skidsteer, Int. TD-9,JD500 backhoe, and International grapple truck.

dboyt

Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on the mill!  Lots of sawdust and hard work on the way.  You'll love it!
Norwood MX34 Pro portable sawmill, 8N Ford, Lewis Winch

5quarter

Welcome Coach. Don't play work so hard with your new toy tool that you forget to take a few pictures. ;)
What is this leisure time of which you speak?
Blue Harbor Refinishing

Magicman

Congratulation on getting the new sawmill and Welcome to the Forestry Forum.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

coachewv

Thanks guys and gals for the warm welcome -- wouldn't ya' know got a bad case of the flu the very night my mill arrived -- trying to get over so I can set up the mill -- gonna' cut lumber for a home project...

Deese

Welcome to the Forum.
Congrats on the mill and looking forward to pictures. Get well SOON! :)
2004 LT40 Super 51hp w/6' bed extension
Cooks AE4P Edger
Cat Claw sharpener/Dual Tooth Setter
Kubota svl75-2 skidsteer w/grapple, forks, brushcutter
1977 Log Hog Knuckleboom loader/truck

samandothers

Welcome and look forward to seeing the build and some new lumber.  Hope you are better soon so you can play with new toy uh tool.

francismilker

Welcome to the FF!

Can't wait to see pics of the things you and your new mill create.  Congrats on the Woodland 8)
"whatsoever thy hands finds to do; do it with thy might" Ecc. 9:10

WM LT-10supergo, MF-271 w/FEL, Honda 500 Foreman, Husq 550, Stihl 026, and lots of baling wire!

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

Thank You Sponsors!