iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Bought some tools yesterday...

Started by mmartone, October 24, 2013, 10:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmartone

Contacted a guy on CL about some tools for sale, turned out it was a friend of my daughters. Long story short I got a Rigid table saw, drill press, dewalt hand held planer, craftsman router and a case of bits, some palm sanders, belt sander, kreg jig, sand paper, saw blades, a pile of bar clamps, and a bunch of other stuff for some cash and a bang bang.
Remember, I only know what you guys teach me. Lt40 Manual 22hp KAwaSaki, Husky3120 60", 56" Panther CSM, 372xp, 345xp, Stihl 041, 031, blue homelite, poulans, 340

jueston

that's a good set of tools to get you started.  :)

m wood

a very nice list of tools and supplies, indeed.  cant have enough bar clamps when the project calls for them.  I love my dewalt handheld power planer, got it for $5 at an estate auction some years ago...when nothing else gets 'er done, that bugger makes short work of a job.  Have fun mmartone.
mark
I am Mark
80 acre woodlot lots of hard and soft
modified nissan 4x4/welding rig
4x4 dodge plow truck
cat 931b track loader
Norwood mark IV
4' peavy
6' peavy
stihl 034
"her" wildthing limber saw
ALL the rustic furniture  woodworking stuff
check out FB

thecfarm

Sounds like someone is either upgrading or getting out of wood working and someone is getting into woodworking. The wife wants some stuff built. I might be looking for some stuff.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!