iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

sometimes we love know-it-alls

Started by burlman, March 12, 2007, 09:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burlman

what a treat today, had some bad luck with the timberjack on the weekend it is 40 years old now. so after mumbling some lumberjack only words, I headed off north to the local parts source, of course dreading the fact that i'm working with a museam piece, and that I'll meet some computer punching punk of a parts man, made the day dreadful, winter is running out and I still need somemore wood out. Well I arrive, find a great old guy at the counter, that speaks english as well , bonus here in quebec. I tell him my situation, and the guy gives me the best and cheapest solution, rimes off all the part  numbers to me, without consulting the book because he says all the numbers are diffeent now anyway. actually had all the parts new , Iwas expecting a trip to the boneyard digging through the snow for certain things. any how back home all installed, ready for action again tomorrow. Gotta love timberjack for supporting their stuff 40 years later.

isawlogs

Hey , glad to hear you where able to get the parts .  where you able to get her all back together .  ???
  I managed to get back to the farm this evening . I was talkin gto mom on my way here and she said it was raining up there ... Did you get any over at your place. ???
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Thank You Sponsors!