iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Hey Lee hope you can use a good laugh

Started by gary, August 14, 2009, 08:25:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gary

I went fishing this morning. Caught a few fish.

Then I thought about you wanting peppers. Well I know a hot spot for peppers so I thought I'll see if i could catch a few since Dang wouldn't catch them for you.

I had a few hits but only caught one small one.

Then I remembered Arkansasawyer told me about noodling.

So I thought I'll try it .

What do you know it works.

Hope you get a good laugh.

DanG

:D :D  That was pretty neat Gary!  I never thought about noodling for peppers. Looks like you found them in pretty shallow water, but it sure looks like pepper noodling country to me! ;D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Dan_Shade

:)

my garden weeden has way more uninvited vegitation than yours does!
Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

LeeB

:D :D :D :D :D

We can all use a good laugh now and then. Nothing wrong with them fish either.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

SwampDonkey

I knew that with enough time and cogitation that someone would figure it out south of the snow line. :D :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

WDH

I knew that DanG had a bait problem all along.  Now we can see that you can catch peppers and fish!  Hook and line, or if that is slow, just stick your hand in the pepper's mouth and haul them in :D :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

ARKANSAWYER

When you are hogging or noodeling you have to make sure you do not reach in and grab a snake.  :o  It happens.   Looks like you got it down pat.  Now move to the water and try it for catfish.  You are right it was good for a laugh. :D
ARKANSAWYER

Sprucegum

:D  :D But now we got us a conundrum  :o  Are ya gonna stuff the pepper in the fish or stuff them little fish in the pepper?  ???  ???

gary

OneWithWood

One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Thank You Sponsors!