iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Mothers

Started by Magicman, May 12, 2018, 05:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Those of you that still have living Mothers, please take time out to visit or at least call them to let them know that they are Special and that You Love Them.  If you have Daughters or Daughters in Law that are Mothers, they are also Special.  Let them know that you appreciate their Motherhood because after all, they are your Grandchildren's Mothers.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Roxie

I hit the jackpot with both of my daughter in laws, and they are the best Mom's.  I'm so thankful for them, I don't wait for Mother's day to let them know. 

Say when

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Magicman

Autocar

Times two Magicman I would give anything to talk to my Mother again. She died when I thought work and my life was pretty important now as as older man I see all my mistakes but you can't change it now. But hope someone that reads this may take some time and call there mom and thank her for being there for him or her. Happy Mothers Day to all the girls on the forum.
Bill

WV Sawmiller

Yes be sure to contact the mothers in your family and let them know how special they are. My mom is still alive and just turned 88. She is wearing out but still shuffling around. She has been coming out for a couple weeks each Summer/Fall and we go catfishing and the best times we have are when I have her and my grandaughters in the boat catching little bream for bait (My job is to bait hooks, take fish off the hooks and occasionally get a line out a tree top that sneaked up there when nobody was watching ;D) then checking the set hooks the next morning and seeing big catfish shaking the limber green limbs. Mom is excited at that as my 6 y/o gd. 

I proposed to my wife on Mother's Day 41 years ago, my daughter told her was going to be a mom herself to our nearly 17 month old miracle grandson so Mother's Day is real special to us. 
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

LeeB

Yes indeed,
I wished the ladies in my life a happy mother's day this morning. Still the night before for them but it was Sunday morning for me. Glad I saw this, got a couple more to let know I care. Very much miss my own mother even though she passed on many years ago.
'98 LT40HDD/Lombardini, Case 580L, Cat D4C, JD 3032 tractor, JD 5410 tractor, Husky 346, 372 and 562XP's. Stihl MS180 and MS361, 1998 and 2006 3/4 Ton 5.9 Cummins 4x4's, 1989 Dodge D100 w/ 318, and a 1966 Chevy C60 w/ dump bed.

thecfarm

To all FF member Mothers,Happy Mother's Day!!!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

PA_Walnut

Quote from: Magicman on May 12, 2018, 05:23:06 PMThose of you that still have living Mothers, please take time out to visit or at least call them to let them know that they are Special and that You Love Them.

Yes, indeed. My mother passed 4 years ago. There one day, gone the next. Too many "we should've" and "I wish I had...".
Magic is surely wise to suggest taking some time out. It may be the best time you'll ever invest. 
I own my own small piece of the world on an 8 acre plot on the side of a mountain with walnut, hickory, ash and spruce.
LT40HD Wide 35HP Diesel
Peterson Dedicated Wide Slabber
Kubota M62 Tractor/Backhoe
WoodMizer KD250 Kiln
Northland 800 Kiln

Chuck White

Happy Mother's Day to all of the Forestry Forum MOM'S!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

fishpharmer

Happy Mother's Day to Wildflower, Roxie, Tamian and the numerous other forestryforum moms. 
Built my own band mill with the help of Forestry Forum. 
Lucas 618 with 50" slabber
WoodmizerLT-40 Super Hydraulic
Deere 5065E mfwd w/553 loader

The reason a lot of people do not recognize opportunity is because it usually goes around wearing overalls looking like hard work. --Tom A. Edison

gspren

We took my Mother in Law, 86, out to dinner last evening and my Mother, 89, out to eat today. My wife and I know it's unusual for a couple our age to still have both out mothers and we are grateful for it.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

Thank You Sponsors!