iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sawblade sign

Started by Ironwood, December 26, 2009, 08:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironwood

This is for a friend's resturant. The family has been very generous to me, and when meeting them in the resturant, I asked the one waitress " what did you just call the area where the ole timer/ coffee drinkers congregate?"  she said "the Liars Table". Well, the resturant has a ole timey theme throughout, and I said Bobby, you need a sign. So here it is. Gonna deliver it tomorrow. The pics dont do justice, each layer is stood off 1" or so from the previous. THe letters are plasma cut, and I just slipped in a rough sheet of white vinyl behind.

Ironwood

There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

Coon

Now that's a pretty cool thought......  we could use that sign and put the following underneath  "Don't pith on my shoes and tell me it's raining"  :D   That's just how bad it gets round here.  I go there maybe twice a year cuz the BS is too thick.  :D  :D

Brad.
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

scsmith42

Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

Ironwood

Thanks, it's fun. The family is into all sorts of enterprises. They have had sawmills, log home plant, land and timber speculation, oil interests, development, and of course the resturant. The largest log tongs I have ever seen are in the entryway of the resturant. Also, some great sash saw blades (fairly rare) and all sorts of other cool industrial artifacts. They are in the Upper Susquehanna River Valley, so there is a TON of great historic industrial stuff up that way from the early 1800's. Great folks too, real down to earth, and hard working. 

Ironwood
There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love to do, there is only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.- Wayne Dyer

Magicman

Hey, that is a really neat sign.....good job..... :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Warbird

That looks nice!  Good job.

Meadows Miller

Gday

Ironwood thats a awsome looking sign Mate can you get some pics of the resturant i think it would look great  ;) ;D ;D 8) 8)

Coon a drag chain works great for getting rida the excess bs mosta time mate  ;) :D :D :D :D

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

Coon

Meadows,   I think I'd need a pretty big one....... :D  :D  :D
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Meadows Miller

4TH Generation Timbergetter

Thank You Sponsors!