iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Fla. Deadheader's youngest

Started by Carries-Mom, April 03, 2007, 08:18:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carries-Mom

Howdy!!!  My dad finally talked me into signing up to the forum.  I've heard so much about the forum and the great people who are on it.  I'm sure you know Teri and swampy (Ed), my older brother and sister.  Been married now for almost nine years to a great fella.   I have a 7 month old daughter, Carrie, who loves oreo cookies, thanks to grandpa. ;D    She's gonna miss him when he goes back to Costa Rica.  Can't wait to hear from y'all.   

ronwood

Welcome to the forum. Pull up a chair and stay awhile.

Ron
Sawing part time mostly urban logs -St. Louis/Warrenton, Mo.
LT40HG25 Woodmizer Sawmill
LX885 New Holland Skidsteer

Norm

Welcome to the forum Carries-Mom. :)

Fla._Deadheader

Quotewho loves oreo cookies, thanks to grandpa

;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Carries-Mom

I'm glad to be here!!  forgot to add that she likes chocolate donuts, thanks to grandpa   :D

Fla._Deadheader

All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

sawguy21

I imagine grandpa is a real influence. :D Welcome.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Carries-Mom

Grandpa is a GREAT influence....only thing is, he leaves her a mess, then someone else has to clean it up...what are grandpa's for... :D :D

crtreedude

Well Carries-Mom, it is good to hear you are putting Harold to work. We all have been breathing a sigh of relief with him up there, less work for us doncha know.

(Hi Harold - you knew you going to get abused...)
So, how did I end up here anyway?

asy

G'Day Carrie's Mum!

Isn't it funny when you have kids, you're not yourself anymore, now you're someone's MUM! hehe

Welcome, it's great to meet you, if you've got anything like Teri's sense of humour, we'll get along juuuuuuust fine!

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Carries-Mom

Someone's gotta keep my dad out of trouble...that's a full time job!! ;D ;D ;D  Being a mom is fun...especially when she laughs with food all over her face. 

crtreedude

You know, before we had kids, we were cool, then we have kids and we of course are no longer cool. But, for some, after the kids leave, you get to be cool again.

How cool is that?

OneWithWood

Grandparents are great for sugaring grankids up and then giving them back to the parents.  There probably is a little payback there  :D

Glad to meet you  :)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Carries-Mom

I'm sure payback has a lot to do with it.  Just glad he didn't buy any annoying toys...yet.. Glad to meet everyone so far!!

crtreedude

You do know it is Harold's right to say the following to the youngster when she is older.

"Shoot, that weren't that bad, why, I remember when you Mom was your age she did..."

You know he is just biding his time waiting for the opportunity... and don't tell me he doesn't have ammo!  :D

Carries-Mom

I'm sure he has ammo, but I'll be ready for him. :D :D :D

isawlogs

Welcome Carries Mom, ...

For the annoying toys ...  He is stll there , but he will leave , he probably has that toy already bought , batteries fully charged and ready to go ... Ya just wait and see , the day he leaves he is going to pull it out of the suitcase and make sure she gets it ,  ;) :) :)
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Carries-Mom

If he decides to  do that, I'll put it back in his suitcase just before he leaves and make sure it's turned on so he has to listen to it all the way to the airport which is about 1 1/2 hours away. :D :D :D :D :D

Patty

Welcome to the forum.  :)   Say "hi" to your big sister for me. ;D
Women are Angels.
And when someone breaks our wings....
We simply continue to fly ........
on a broomstick.....
We are flexible like that.

Teri

asy

Quote from: Carries-Mom on April 03, 2007, 12:21:49 PM
I'll put it back in his suitcase just before he leaves and make sure it's turned on so he has to listen to it all the way to the airport which is about 1 1/2 hours away.

Yup, we gonna get on juuuuuust fine...

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Don K

Welcome to the Forum. I'll be a Grandpa later this year and I can't wait to pull out my bag of treats.   Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

LedlieLogs

Welcome mom. A beautiful girl you have there.
Ledlie
Wildlife Action, GA. A great place for kids. No lights, no phone, no motorcars, not a single luxury. Just the GREAT OUTDOORS and the reason I am learning to mill and build small log cabins.

BW_Williams

Welcome Carries Mom, cute kid.  I can't wait for grandbabies, if they're half as much fun as my 2 boys have been! 
Support your local Volunteer Fire Dept.  (not by accident)
Support your local Ski Patrol (by snowboarding:)
Mayor of Millerdale, Washington, USA (by God)!

Thank You Sponsors!