iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

WIN A BAILEY'S CHAINSAW! (WINNER ANNOUNCED!)

Started by Roxie, August 15, 2011, 04:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shelbycharger400

I seen menards carry the efco saw now.   i was lookin at it online eyeballin a 80cc... and wife looked at me ...  :-\
I think i need another saw..after a gig fell in my lap this afternoon.halvin a  2 ft dia boxelder and the guy comes up to me and talkin..anyway.  free wood to go cut...a block from home.. 8in to 3ft+ diameter trees, all oak, elm, maple. and he said take what you want..leave the brush lay.  even said...you hunt deer...come hunt deer this fall.  I have met more neighbors , at the compost site...  .  i have so much firewood, and 3 to 4 ft logs. ....lol, but no time to get the mill done.

thecfarm

The saw should be here today,IF the tracking is correct.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

isawlogs

Hey Ray,...
Have they told you yet that it is not really a saw , but a look a like made of grits you are getting  ;) :D :D :D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

WDH

Yes, you are supposed to keep the box and throw out the grits  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

thecfarm

No saw yet,or should I say, no look alike.  ;D   Maybe today.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

thecfarm

I got the box of grits today.   :D   Looks like it will cut wood just fine. Just about to take some pictures. I put gas and oil to it and it started up just fine. Gotta go play now. Thanks again Jeff and Tammy.
And a big thank you goes out to Carol and Joe Wade too.

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

thecfarm

Here I am,all smiles. I have my FF hat on too.  ;D

This will come in handy for a limbing saw. I used it for a few hours total yesterday.Still have a some limbs down for Irene to pick up. A light saw to carry around,saves on my shoulder. I like the adjustment for the bar,it's on the side. Choke and off and on are handy. Can get at the air cleaner quick and easy. It arrived just in time. My 372 Husky had to go to the saw doctor.Needs some small stuff fixed on it,2 missing bolts,terminal on the heated handles, and the clip for the sprocket fell off or broke off. I will keep one of those clips on hand now. never had that happen before. I was only without a saw for about 3 hours.  ;D  I'm very happy to add this saw to The C Farm.

Roxie

Thanks for the picture and happy sawing!  8)

Say when

isawlogs

Fits you like a glove  :) :) Nice to have a small saw around, a carry with me on the bike an 025 its lite and not hard to start, chains for it are cheap too.  ;D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

WDH

You are looking a little thin in that picture.  We may have to send you up some grits to fatten you up a little for the when the glaciers settle in on you in a couple of months  ;D.

(I am still jealous about the saw!)
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Thank You Sponsors!