Sponsors:

Magic Bucks

Started by Magicman, December 23, 2012, 09:29:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_H

You are a wise man,Danny :D
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Magicman

The SE part of the state South and East of Hattiesburg is two full weeks later than ours.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Magicman

The final resting place for Pat's Sticker Buck will be at the Cabin after the Addition is completed, but for now he is at home.

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

clww

He'll fit in great at the cabin. :)
I tell everyone that's the reason I'm building our cabin-so I can put up all my critters on the walls and the floors.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Lynn, is this the Buck Ms. Pat got that is in the latest pictures from this year?

Nice Deer!
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

Yup, that is him.   smiley_thumbsup

Thank You Sponsors!