iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Survivor Series

Started by Mooseherder, September 17, 2009, 05:18:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raider Bill

I wonder how Coach likes being listed as a Villian?
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.
My advice on aging gracefully... ride fast bikes and date faster women, drink good tequila, practice your draw daily, be honest and fair in your dealings, but suffer not fools. Eat a hearty breakfast, and remember, ALL politicians are crooks.

Jeff

They shoulda had a weirdo category for him.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

caver

Baker HD18

mrcaptainbob

Not sure who I dislike more, coach or Boston Robb. The rest were characters, but these two have some serious flaws.
Am really pleased Rupert is on. I wish there was a site to tell of how each of the winners faired after the program. Was it a positive or negative impact on their life. John Baresfertipton (sp?) (The Millionaire) comes to mind.

mrcaptainbob

Am getting geeked for this! The lead in show was GREAT!! Seems like Coach is still a piece of work, while Rupert spent his on his community spirit! Wow, he's the Real Deal!

Mooseherder

What a great week for TV. ;D
First, Nascar is back, then the Superbowl and Thursday my favorite show Survivor. :)
Hope it ain't a dud.

Cedarman

With all the "characters" on there, they could have a 2 hour show for a few episodes.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Nicky

Enjoy the new series - I'm just jealous that we have to wait soooooo long to see this series... Survivor Samoa has only just finished here in NZ!  :'(

My pick would be for Stephanie or James to win... they deserve it!

Jeff

I'm looking forward to it but have the felling it might seem to over the top to be enjoyable to watch.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!