iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

So, what have we here? Solved ** Northern White Cedar Seedlings **

Started by SwampDonkey, November 09, 2006, 01:17:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampDonkey

"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

SwampDonkey

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

SwampDonkey

It's probably two years old. Can't give too much away.  Ok, it's probably not going to be too easy to find the clues scattered throughout the ID board, so more pictures will follow later. ;D

SwampDonkey

And behold a metamorphosus unfolds.  :o

SwampDonkey

limbrat

Did you glue some cedar leaves on that piece of rosemary?
ben

Paul_H

Thuja plicata driedout andeadeh?
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

SwampDonkey

Yes, they are ceder seedlings. But, northern white T. occidentalis. Species isn't that important. Just demonstrates how cedar Thuja looks like moss in it's early stages, then grows it's first true leaves after a year or two. The seedlings were fresh picked yesterday, but look kind of bronze because they were growing in organic soil.

SwampDonkey

SPIKER

dang I was going to say arborveite (spelling?) :D   and that was after the first 2 pics...    :)

I think I finally got one and didn't reply :o ::)
MarkM
I'm looking for help all the shrinks have given up on me :o

SwampDonkey

Thank You Sponsors!