iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Forum members on TV

Started by RMay, March 15, 2004, 05:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RMay

I was watching the History Channel on Treasure Hunting and I believe I saw Fla.-Deadheader and Ed. Did anyone see them? 8)
RMay in Okolona Arkansas  Sawing since 2001 with a 2012 Wood-Miser LT40HDSD35-RA  with Command Control and Accuset .

Fla._Deadheader

All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Kevin

Was that with John Walsh?  :D

Fla._Deadheader

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
   First, it is ridiculed;

Jeff

Is that true?  Deadheader?  I WANNA SEE!
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Stump Jumper

8) now how do we see it? ???  We do not have history channel :'( :'(
Jeff
May God Bless.
WM LT 40 SuperHDD42 HP Kubota walk & ride, WM Edger, JD Skidsteer 250, Farmi winch, Bri-Mar Dump Box Trailer, Black Powder

Fla._Deadheader

All ya gotta do is, order da video.

Actually, we been on TV quite a few times. There is also a show on the Travel Channel.

As DanG says, We DO get around.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

That was back when we were Sub-Contractors for Mel Fisher, and working the Treasure Coast (that's where we live) searching for Spanish Loot from where the 1715 Treasure Fleet wrecked along the beaches, here. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
   First, it is ridiculed;

ARKANSAWYER

So you give up the sharks while looking for loot to looking for gators while rooting for logs?  I guess either way it turns into gold.
ARKANSAWYER
ARKANSAWYER

Fla._Deadheader

Yep, that's the plan. So far, it hasn't worked out real well,but, we're workin on it. Have LOTS of fun tryin all this different ways of gettin rich ::) ;D :D :D :D :D
   First, it is ridiculed;

J_T

FD three ways to get rich marry it heir it steal it I missed the first two and have a problum with the third . I'm to lazy to work an too nevorus to steal :D :D
Jim Holloway

pasbuild

There was this poor guy that just couldn't get ahead so he said a prayer. God PLEASE let me win the loto. God appeared put his hands on the mans shoulders and said son help me here BUY A TICKET.
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

Duane_Moore

:DFL. spose this means ya goin to move to HOLLYWOOD and all. right? well remember us all will ya? we likes ya.  Duh---Duane ;D ;D ;D
village Idiot---   the cat fixers----  I am not a complete Idiot. some parts missing.

Bro. Noble

I was on TV last week------anyone get West Plaines channel 38?  We don't either :D  Course we live 35 miles away ::)
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Haytrader

Noble,

Thought you were gonna say you were on TV........trying to change a light bulb...........hee hee

Hey, how is the new house coming? Heck, it may be done by now for all we know.
 :)
Haytrader

Bro. Noble

Haytrader,

The house is ready for the sheetrock.

Our quartet did a one hour live show.  I watched the video and was pleased------at least with the part before I fell asleep :D :D
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Jeff

You fell asleep while on T.V.?  You didnt fall in to your soprano didja?
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SwampDonkey

Fla_deadheader

I seen a documentary on History channel in March about lookin for sunken treasure off Florida coast. There was a son giving the narration, who lost a brother in a diving accident and his father passed away I believe. I didn't focus on the show all the way through, since I was buzy with something at the same time.  I wouldn't know if there was a forum member on there or not. Not been on the forum that long, and I wouldn't know you folks from Adam. ;) :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

oldsaw-addict

QuoteFD three ways to get rich marry it heir it steal it I missed the first two and have a problum with the third . I'm to lazy to work an too nevorus to steal :D :D
I missed out on the second one, havent found the first one, and aint dumb enough to try the third one, well that and I dont wanna go to jail either. I'd love to find a good lady with LOTS of $$$. then I'll have it made. :D :D :D :D I dont wanna show up on AMW as a wanted man, I hear that aint much fun.
Let there be saws for all mankind!

Ga_Boy

FDH,

You could call up Discovery Channel, they have these reality shows, American Chopper, Monster Garage and Monster House.

You and Swampy could do a show and call it;

8) 8) :D :D 8) 8)

"American Monster Sawmill"

8) 8):D :D 8) 8)

What a think?  
10 Acers in the Blue Ridge Mountains

Thank You Sponsors!