iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New addition to the mill attachments,

Started by drobertson, August 12, 2015, 04:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drobertson

and not what one might think ;D
My wife feel head over heals with this rescue pup, so we brought her home,  I really did forget how much pups need attention.

only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Bruno of NH

Yup a lot of work but a lot of fun !
My new rescue just turned one
She loves to run . We didn't have a dog for a year after Max passed I couldn't stand it any more.
Your new pup is cute I'm glad it has a new home .
Jim/Bruno
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

21incher

Congratulations! The good thing is they only need extra attention for a couple of months. I can see why she fell head over heels for him. :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

drobertson

only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

fishfighter

Now the wife is going to have two to chase out the house with saw dust. I have one that is a clinger that stays at my feet. Loves to lay in the saw dust. :) Nice pup.

terrifictimbersllc

DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

justallan1

Very cool, I adopted my dog a couple years ago and 2 kittens a few months ago. They surely help in an empty house. I'm sitting right now setting crackers on one of the kittens and the dog is trying to get them without being caught. ;D It's almost sad that a dog weighing better than fifty pounds is scared of a 2 pound ktten.

WDH

Given that she chose to sit on walnut, it shows that she has good taste in lumber.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

gfadvm

She looks like a keeper! And she looks a lot like a boxer.

Kbeitz

Got to get her to smile for the camera....

Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Percy

Dogs and sawmills go together like peas and carrots, chocolate and ice cream, sun and sky, rum and coke, goats and......Im getting carried away here...heh.  ;D ;D

Nice lookin pup DR.
Hilarious pic Kbeitz..... :D :D
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

thecfarm

drobertson,that will be a Log Dog before you know it!!

Kbeitz,looks like you have a small Log Dog.  ;D
The wife has a small one,suppose to be HER dog. It's a female and it's a Tom Boy. Even picks up one leg when she goes to the bathroom. Somehow that was my fault. And the best part,she has all ready found 3 wood chunks.  8) That has not gone over big with tha wife. PaPa likes it though.  ;D  But I don't count. She will follow me into the woods,but when I start the saw up she gets bored and heads back to the house
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

barbender

thecfarm, why was the leg lifting your fault? Are you a leg lifter yourself?  ;D
Too many irons in the fire

thecfarm

The wife is just kinda upset the way the dog has turned out. Chasing wood chunks and peeing like a male dog! She even has to go up against something too!! Goes up to every tree,post and smells it when we take her for a "walk" in a differant place. I have had a few people that knew she was a female ask me about the leg.She wanted a dog that would stay close to her and not get dirty.  ::) Pumpkin has all ready had to have 3 baths this week. Two was from blood of the wood chunks and one was just running through the mud.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

drobertson

Yea, well lil miss Dolly is showing her hard head side of things, pees outside then comes in a finishes, and then why not? go in the office and poop why don't cha ;D  hard head, Missy is still with us thought she was a goner a while back, could've been a cold? not sure hate to hear the cough, with the heart murmur  lurking,  needless to say, both of these have some big(little) shoes to fill to cover how the Dixie was at ratting the mousers at the mill, only time will tell, lots of fun, and a pain at times too.  Dogs for many folks are a big part of the family, as most folks do we too consider the pets family, the good, the bad, and the ugly.  the poop is ugly :D

deadfall

I wish that all dog people understood that their dogs might not be welcomed or loved everywhere they go.  We had a local farmer show up the other day with four dogs in the bed of his rig, and in a matter of instants, we had a cat with a severely crushed foreleg.  The vet said it was a coin-toss whether to splint it or put the cat down.  We are glad the cat won the toss.  Please find out if dogs are welcome before they do damage to someone else's loved pets or wildlife. 

BTW, so far no one has offered to pay any vet bills.

Beyond that instance, doing dog politics, hearing how good your dog might be, is not what non-dog people want to do with their time.  Please suck it up and not put people through that either.  It's not like if we don't want your dog here, that we don't like you.  If you want to put us through this negotiation, we might end up not liking you.

Sorry for this venting, but it's hot off the press, so to speak.  It's not like it's a new story for me either.  Too many stories I could tell.  And I have had dogs too, and mine were the best dogs in the world, if you would have asked me.  And I have been guilty of doing exactly what I am talking about here.  But I'm old now.
W-M LT40HD -- Siding Attachment -- Lathe-Mizer -- Ancient PTO Buzz Saw

============================

Happy for no reason.

thecfarm

I know the "let the dog out" thing way to much. We trained our dog to do thier business away from the house,not on the front lawn or front steps. We have a veggie business,people see our dog,so they let thier out. Dog heads for the front steps and there it goes. My dog goes over and smells it and has to cover it up.  ::)  FIL is just as bad. Both of thier dogs let it go about 2 feet from the front door. I am always telling him and his wife,don't let them do that. Don't matter. Our dogs goes with us about 95% of the time. I have never let my dogs out. I never even ask if I can.

rooster 58

Hey Dave
     Ya want me to send Griz out there to give Dolly some managerial  training? ;D

Kbeitz

My little dog always has one leg up.... But not by choice.

But I got the dogs in large size also...

Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

Thank You Sponsors!