iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Fun projects with the sawmill

Started by Napowan, November 15, 2014, 02:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napowan

Now that I have a sawmill, the list of projects are endless.  Put up this deer stand with lumber I milled from the same property, with the exception of the posts and osb.......

There's never nothing to do.

drobertson

only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

4speed

Tree Dan

Nice job!, You won't need to go back to the camp now, just stay there the night 8)
Wood Mizer LT40HD, Kubota KX71, New Holland LS150, Case TR270
6400 John Deere/with loader,General 20" planer, Stihl 880, Stihl 361, Dolmar 460, Husqvarna 50  and a few shovels,
60" and 30" Log Rite cant hooks, 2 home built Tree Spades, Homemade log splitter

RM Farm

Very nice indeed! I like all the windows for 360 viewing.
Thanks, Robert

Woodland Mills HM126; Kubota L3200 with FEL, quick attach forks.

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

hackberry jake

I have always wanted to do that same thing. Just sleep in the stand and hunt in the morning. No spooking the deer that way.
https://www.facebook.com/TripleTreeWoodworks

EZ Boardwalk Jr. With 20hp Honda, 25' of track, and homemade setworks. 32x18 sawshed. 24x40 insulated shop. 30hp kubota with fel. 1978 Massey ferguson 230.

Thank You Sponsors!