iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

In need of prayers for my In-Laws

Started by JSwigga, January 15, 2014, 09:24:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JSwigga

My brother in law Brian passed away today from complication due to a brain aneurism.  It was a very sudden shock to us.  He was only 40 years old, in good health and never had any previous medical problems.  He is leaving behind his wife Diane, 20 year old son Max, 12 year old daughter Brianna and 10 year old son Kyle.   In the last few years his son Kyle and I have really bonded well.  I was the only one that he would sit down with and have a conversation .  I would talk to him about wrestling, video games, and sports.   He loves exploring the log yard and farm.  He even calls me for advice on silly kids issues or to make sure I know about the next wwe event and where I can get the tickets.  I always felt that I would play a big part in his life, but I would of never guessed that it would be like this.   On the way to the hospital my mind was racing.  Thinking about the kids, whats going to happen to them. The thought of Kyle without his father there to guide him into the years to come.  His transition from a kid to a man.  So I made a vow to myself, to not let Kyle lose a guiding force.  I know I can never replace his father but I will try to be the best Uncle Josh I can be for him.  So while Brian laid in his coma only a few hours from his last breathe.  I whispered to him to not worry about Kyle,  and to rest easy knowing that Uncle Josh is watching over his baby boy.    So please hug a loved one tonight and cherish the time you spend with them.     
60" Lucas Dedicated Slabber, TimberKing 2200 , 5 ton Nissan forklift, John Deere FEL

thecfarm

That is so sad. My boss almost died from that.He was having wicked headaches, Finally his girlfriend insisted on him going to see a doctor. He went for a MRI or whatever they do and from there he was rushed to the hospital. As he said,she saved my life. He was only 45.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Magicman

My condolences are with you and Brian's entire family.   :'(
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

JSwigga

Quote from: thecfarm on January 15, 2014, 09:32:00 PM
That is so sad. My boss almost died from that.He was having wicked headaches, Finally his girlfriend insisted on him going to see a doctor. He went for a MRI or whatever they do and from there he was rushed to the hospital. As he said,she saved my life. He was only 45.

So happy to hear he survived.  Brian was complaining of a head ache about 5 mins before he fell onto the floor.  His was due to a malformation from birth he never knew he had. Called AVM -Arteriovenous malformation.   It could be genetic, so his brother is getting checkout tomorrow, and his kids need it checked when they turn 20.
60" Lucas Dedicated Slabber, TimberKing 2200 , 5 ton Nissan forklift, John Deere FEL

beenthere

Prayers from here. Tragic with the loss of a father this way.
And to realize there are so many, many kids these days who never know who there father is, nor inter-relate with them.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

WmFritz

So sorry to hear of your loss Josh.  My heart and prayers go out for your family.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

clww

Sorry to red of your family's loss. Prayers being sent up from here.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Chuck White

Sorry for your loss Josh.

I'm sure you'll be there for support for the family!

Aneurisms are nothing to mess with, and the usual outcome is dismal!

All of the siblings 8 in my dads family died of burst aorta aneurisms or were lucky enough to have them caught and repaired, but all 8 of them had one!

Needless to say myself and my 6 siblings get checked regularly!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

sandhills

Prayers for your family Josh, very sorry to hear this.

SawyerBrown

Heartfelt condolences to you and to the whole family, Josh.  One never knows ...

Bravo  8) for making a commitment to be a father figure to the young lad!  He's going to need all the support he can get in dealing with the loss of his dad.  You are a good man.
Pete Brown, Saw It There LLC.  Wood-mizer LT35HDG25, Farmall 'M', 16' trailer.  Custom sawing only (at this time).  Long-time woodworker ... short-time sawyer!

goose63

Sorry to hear this Josh our prayers and thoughts are out to you
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Red Good

Condolensces to his family and friends . Good on you for your commitment to his kids Josh .
Stihl 211C saw
Massey 135 deisel tractor with a front loader
Can Am 800 max quad
2001 Chev S10 pick me up
Home made log arch

Bill Gaiche

I am sure you will be a great uncle for him. Its great that he has you close by. Sorry for your loss. bg

Alcranb

Josh, very sorry to read of your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.  So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.  (Mark Twain)

Wick

Timber Harvester 30HT25

pine

Josh
I am so sorry to hear of your loss.  Be the best uncle that you can.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Busy Beaver Lumber

Josh, prayers are with you and you family. Unfortunately I know you pain all two well. Had a cousin that I grew up with from the time I was adopted and brought into the family. Him and I were like two peas in a pod. Never saw one of us when the other one was not more than a few feet behind, even into adulthood. Regrettably he took a vacation to Vegas with a few of his co-workers and passed away in his hotel room at age 25 from a hidden Aneurism the doctors never diagnosed properly. I always remember him having head aches.

Mrs. Beaver is prone to mini stokes and takes meds to try to help prevent them. My biggest fear in life is that I might loose her to a stroke of to her congestive heart failure. 41 year old people are not supposed to have those types of problems.

Thank God the kids have you in their life to take over where he left off.
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

JSwigga

Thank you everyone for your kind words.  It means a lot to me. 

samandothers

So sad for your families loss.  You are a great uncle to help your nephew.  Prayers for your family and for strength in the years to come.

MIsawyer

Sorry for  your loss. My prayers are with you and your family

coxy

Warbird

Prayers of comfort for the family and for you.  It's admirable that you are willing to be there for the kids. 

Delawhere Jack

Josh, so sad to hear this. The family will be in my prayers.

Thank You Sponsors!