iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I thought things would be back to normal

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, February 22, 2018, 08:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Depends upon the store John.  Living in the Deep South, we are above below any laws that were passed in Glaciated States.

Now we do enforce and abide by the laws regarding Pickled Eggs, Fiddle Heads, and Brussels Sprouts.  :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I saw on Fox news Congress is debating Pepper Jelly. ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

trapper

stihl ms241cm ms261cm  echo 310 400 suzuki  log arch made by stepson several logrite tools woodmizer LT30

BradMarks

Hmm, goat cheese and brussel sprouts, not through the front door

sandhills

Just curious, but are any of us here "normal" anyway?  Personally I think we're all about half bubble off plumb  ;D. (sorry, old saying)

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

sandhills

Yeah, and I'm sorry for that, pretty sure the rest of us that lurk around here would be the cause, thank you though! ;D 

Magicman

I once kinda slightly thought that marginally I nearly almost maybe knew of someone that was at least partially borderline normal but I always sorta completely doubted that perceived crazy insane notion of normality.  smiley_dizzy
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

paul case

life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on February 24, 2018, 04:15:18 PM
I once kinda slightly thought that marginally I nearly almost maybe knew of someone that was at least partially borderline normal but I always sorta completely doubted that perceived crazy insane notion of normality.  smiley_dizzy
What did he just say?  :P

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

goose63

Quote from: sandhills on February 24, 2018, 03:24:12 PM
Just curious, but are any of us here "normal" anyway?  Personally I think we're all about half bubble off plumb  ;D. (sorry, old saying)
My bubble is done broke off the plum  :)  :D   ;D
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

terrifictimbersllc

Quote from: POSTON WIDEHEAD on February 24, 2018, 06:16:31 PMI once kinda slightly thought that marginally I nearly almost maybe knew of someone that was at least partially borderline normal but I always sorta completely doubted that perceived crazy insane notion of normality.   What did he just say?  

like...like...like...whatever
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Thank You Sponsors!