iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Photos

Started by wannasaw, January 21, 2011, 08:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Thats more dependent on the speed of your computer then the speed of the connection. The first time you use the java uploder, you download a small applet. Unless it asks you if you want to approve it again, that means it is already on your computer.  That load indicator is telling you that the computer is starting the applet.  On my recently crashed computer, that thing would spin for 5 to 10 seconds. On this new more powerful computer, I never see it. The applet loads instantly.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

SwampDonkey

This is 1.66 gigahertz here Jeff. Much faster than my old one, like by 1 gig. :D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Magicman

Mine has always taken 3-5 seconds, but it is jumping up quickly now.  I'm not seeing that load indicator today.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

wannasaw

just wanted to weigh in because I'm temporarily through with the day job but we got this rain now (S. Ga)and it looks like we may not get clear pics tomorrow either but I still got an optimizer bone to pick with Jeff. I'll get there bud, then I can get on the" if I can do it anyone can" wagon. Looking forward to riding that! Thank's guys...MJ
LT28 70something Int'l Backhoe loader  Kubota L285, Husky 55, F-250 7.3, 12'x6' single axle trailer, Kubota RTV900 w/remote hyd. Iron will...

Magicman

I'm enjoying whatever changes Jeff made on the Java Uploader.  It is loading quicker and I am not having to resize any pictures now before uploading.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!