iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Mouse Over Feature

Started by Gearbox, February 16, 2018, 10:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gearbox

Jeff we lost the Mouse over feature . I kind of miss it .Is any one else find this missing .
A bunch of chainsaws a BT6870 processer , TC 5 International track skidder and not near enough time

Jeff

It has been removed due to issues on smaller devices.  There was a topic about it a week or so ago about someone having problems, and no one else admitted to even using the feature, so I removed it.  If we get a majority consensus one way or the other, I can potentially put it back.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

DDW_OR

Quote from: Jeff on February 16, 2018, 10:04:50 AM
It has been removed due to issues on smaller devices.  There was a topic about it a week or so ago about someone having problems, and no one else admitted to even using the feature, so I removed it.  If we get a majority consensus one way or the other, I can potentially put it back.

would starting a Poll work to find out if the members want it?

a brief description of what the feature is and only 3 choices, Yes, No, do not use it.
"let the machines do the work"

Jeff

Quote from: DDW_OR on February 16, 2018, 12:47:00 PM
Quote from: Jeff on February 16, 2018, 10:04:50 AM

would starting a Poll work to find out if the members want it?

a brief description of what the feature is and only 3 choices, Yes, No, do not use it.

Well, that did not go well!  I broke the forum for 10 minutes while trying to add this back. It shall stay gone.

DDW_OR

I am glad i am not the only one that "breaks stuff"
smile_juggle whiteflag_smiley smiley_smash
"let the machines do the work"

Jeff

Yea, well in this case I had to call in an emergency favor from a hired gun. Fixing it was not free. :-\

sprucebunny

Still works for me most of the time ???
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

Ljohnsaw

oops.  I was wondering if it was my computer or something up with the FF.  BTW, the mouse over works for me!?!  I'm assuming it is the pop up balloon that shows part of the post when you hover over a post in the results list.
John Sawicky

Just North-East of Sacramento...

SkyTrak 9038, Ford 545D FEL, Davis Little Monster backhoe, Case 16+4 Trencher, Home Built 42" capacity/36" cut Bandmill up to 54' long - using it all to build a timber frame cabin.

Jeff

Unbeknownst to me, the hired gun finished the install-back to fix it.  Yes, it is there. So, its staying there! :D

Dave Shepard

I haven't touched a mouse in over two years.  :) Well, except for the one that ran over my foot in the kitchen the other day. He found the trap that night.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

Jeff

Magicman

I regularly use the mouse/curser over.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Jeff

I never found it useful as it just shows a snipit of the first post again.

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Gearbox

Thanks Jeff sorry you had to use up a favor I know they are hard to come by .
A bunch of chainsaws a BT6870 processer , TC 5 International track skidder and not near enough time

Magicman

But I may not remember what a topic is about by looking at the title.  I hover over and can immediately determine whether I want to open the topic again.  It just a time saver for me.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman