The Best Surfacing Machine You'll Ever Buy!

Started by B@kerLuke, September 28, 2018, 11:31:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B@kerLuke

Take a look at the Wood Wizz...This machine planes, sands, buffs, edges and joins your material all in one place!  Save on labor, processing time, with an incredible finish.  It will be one of the best investments you could make for your wood working ventures. 

Stephen1

Looks interesting. do you have any video of it in operation?
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

B@kerLuke

Stephen1,
I've put a video from our Youtube channel here for you to see.  You can also search Youtube and find several videos that some of our customers have posted.  Sorry for delayed response, but I've been out on sick leave.  Me and a tree stand had a "falling out" about 6 weeks ago and I'm just now getting back in the office.

Baker Products Wood Wizz, finish live edge slabs - YouTube

Hope this helps, and if you have any questions, just give us a call and we'd be glad to discuss the Wood Wizz with you.

samandothers

B@kerLuke, Happy Birthday 🎈 

Bummer about getting down to earth while hunting.  Glad you are back at it!

Stephen1

Great Video, I'm glad you are back up and around!
IDRY Vacum Kiln, LT40HDWide, BMS250 sharpener/setter 742b Bobcat, TCM forklift, Sthil 026,038, 461. 1952 TEA Fergusan Tractor

B@kerLuke

Thanks, guys!  I'm glad to be back up and around.  Still got some recovery left ahead of me, but that's coming along as well.  Hope you all have a happy Thanksgiving!