iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Where to buy chainsaw parts

Started by Qweaver, November 25, 2017, 09:47:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qweaver

I have a local small engine shop that I have learned not to trust.  We also have a Stihl  shop that is good and fair priced, but he only works on Stihl.  I have a Husky that got run over by my tractor and I need a few plastic parts to fix her up.  Where do I look?
So Many Toys...So Little Time  WM LT28 , 15 trailers, Case 450 Dozer, John Deere 110 TLB, Peterson WPF 10",  AIM Grapple, Kubota 2501 :D

caveman

I recently bought some new gaskets and seals from chainsawr.com as well as a used case half.  Used to sponsor FF and I was very pleased with the parts and they arrived well packaged and in a timely manner.
Caveman

DR Buck

There are lots of places online to buy Husky parts.   From what I've run across, Bailey's (www.baileysonline.com) has the largest selection, including engine overhaul parts.     

Here is the link to the Husky parts page:   http://www.baileysonline.com/Parts/Parts-By-Brand-A-J/Husqvarna/

Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

barbender

I needed a new roller tip for a Windsor bar, Bailey's had them for $22, doable- but then the shipping was $17! I don't know why their shipping charges are so much more than others.
Too many irons in the fire

johnny newburgh

Ebay has a lot of parts but take your time going through lists as you may find better deals.

thedoublejranch

If your OK with new parts, try https://www.jackssmallengines.com/

I use them all the time. They are east coast, so great if you are on the east, I am west coast, but the wait it still reasonable time. They handle loads of makes, and the best part is, you can look up your own parts by the model number, so you can see what it needs, also if they have it in stock too.
As others have mentioned, Baileys, I use them all the time for all my woodcutters needs.
The Double J Ranch & Timber Farm.
Member "NWOA" National Woodland Owners Association"

Brian_Rhoad

Don P

Thank You Sponsors!