iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

HYPRO 765

Started by Doma, December 17, 2005, 08:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doma

Hi, I'm fom uruguay and I'm just about to buy a Hypro 765 prossesor.
I have any reference of the machine such as production rate (cubic meters/dat etc), cuality of the machine etc.

I apreciate some information to decide mu purchase

Thanks
Domingo

Kirk_Allen

I am not familiar with a 765 proccesor but I am familiar with Hypro, if your talking Hypro pumps out of Minnisota. 

I am very close freinds with the CEO of Hypro and beleive that they make the best pumps in the world. 

chet

Welcome to the Forestry Forum Doma.
I'm not familiar with that processor, but I'm sure there are some folks here that will be able to help you.
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Doma

Doma

Hi, I'm fom uruguay and I'm just about to buy a Hypro 765 forest prossesor.
I have any reference of the machine such as production rate (cubic meters/dat etc), cuality of the machine etc.

I apreciate some information to decide mu purchase

Thanks
Domingo

leweee

Check it out, ;D
http://www.hypro.se/

US agent
http://client.forestindustry.com/forestrytech/

I haven't used one personally.... but it sure looks impressive...maybe contact the manufacturer and talk to a rep. or the distrbutor & get more info ;D
just another beaver with a chainsaw &  it's never so bad that it couldn't get worse.

Bro. Noble

Que tal,  Domingo

Those are some nice looking machines.  I don't know of any of the FF members that have one of those.  If no one shows up maybe you can tell us about yours if you buy one :D

In any case,  I hope you stay with us so we can learn about forestry practices in your part of the world.

Are you in the part of Uruguay that drinks mate?  I use it from time to time ;D
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Scott

I think a lot of guys run those setups down in Nova Scotia. Maybe some the members from down there know something about them?

Doma

Hi , I`m the one who asked the first quiestion from Uruguay.
I find one machine Hypro Prossesor 765 working here in Uruguay, It does a nice looking job, but it seems a litte weak.

¿Maybe sweedish materials are good so they dont need to put lot of iron in to the machine?

Im planing to buy it ,  but my onlu doubt is if ¿they are weak or strong??

Domingo

Thank You Sponsors!