iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Swinger wanted in North Central KY

Started by Warren, March 01, 2006, 10:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warren

I have a customer with a couple fair sized oak logs in a farm field in Harrison County KY (between Lexington, KY and Cincinnati, OH)  He does not have an easy way to transport the logs.  Butt log is supposedly 12 ft x 40" by 34".  He got a surprise when he hooked to it with a 40 series JD tractor and tried to drag it.  He has an option on another tree similar size, but does not want to drop the second one until he knows he can get everything milled.

Anyone with a swinger interested in taking on a small job in North Central KY ?  Send me a PM, I'll pass along contact info.

Moderator, if this is off topic or wrong forum, my apologies.

Thx,  Warren
LT40SHD42, Case 1845C,  Baker Edger ...  And still not near enough time in the day ...

Jeff

Not exactly sure where we should put these, so for now here is fine.  Possibly job opportunities or wanted might work as well. hmmm :)
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Ga_Boy

Waren,

There are no Peterson's close by, I had a customer looking to buy one in Ky, I looked for owners close by, there are not any.

The closest FF member with a Peterson is Part Timer and he is up in Indy.

Oh yes, I am speaking only for Peterson's.  As the Peterson Regional Center for the Mid-Atlantic area these are the mills I keep track of.

There may be a Lucus owner near by, give Bailey's a call if Tom (Part Timer) can not assist or is too far.

There are a few Peterson's in south west Virginia that I can assist in hooking you up with, but they may be too far as well.

Let me know if I can assist.

Mark
10 Acers in the Blue Ridge Mountains

Part_Timer

Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Thank You Sponsors!