iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Vegas stays

Started by Shawn, August 26, 2007, 12:16:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill

Quote from: Haytrader on September 02, 2007, 11:07:03 PM
Bill, I hate to be the one to tell ya, but there is nothing that low anymore.
Used to, some of the places would let ya eat free or at a very low price. Not anymore. The food is wonderful and there are plenty of buffetts, but they will charge plenty to partake. Shuttle busses used to be free and then went to $5 from the airport now are $15. :(

DanG - guess I'll be crossing vegas off the list of places I can go to   :'(

Ken

My wife and I are beginning to plan a trip to Vegas for our 20th anniversary so I turn to my favorite website for some tips.  This thread turned up during the search so I am looking for any additional current tips or comments.

Cheers
Ken
Lots of toys for working in the bush

pabst79

If your going "downtown" or the old strip, also known as Fremont street, then IMO the Golden Nugget is the nicest, and has everything the "new strip" has to offer. If your staying at the "new" part of Vegas, My wife and I have stayed at the Rio, Treasure Island and MGM. They all are very overwhelming and mind boggling in size and amenities, really can't go wrong anywhere unless you get off the strip too far. If you like to walk and don't want to rack up taxi fees, pick a spot in the middle. It is MILES of walking to go from end to end. :o If you really want to have a over the top dinner, a not so well known place is Hugo's Cellar, its in the basement of the Four Queens down on Fremont st, it is one of the best places for food in Vegas IMO, I spent a lot of time in Vegas in my 20's  :)
Josh
Not sure which came first, but I have chickens and eggs.

ely

Been to Vegas twice...I love the place, stayed in the Wynn and then paris . If you want to pay alot for food try the golden steer steak house...very good food just expensive. Also the mob museum is pretty good,just up from Fremont st.

Thank You Sponsors!