iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Watch out! The trees are evolving!

Started by hackberry jake, June 09, 2012, 01:15:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hackberry jake

https://www.facebook.com/TripleTreeWoodworks

EZ Boardwalk Jr. With 20hp Honda, 25' of track, and homemade setworks. 32x18 sawshed. 24x40 insulated shop. 30hp kubota with fel. 1978 Massey ferguson 230.

Magicman

That is the very elusive and highly sought after "Snake" tree.  Generally, only children are able to find them and they keep their whereabouts a closely guarded secret and shared only with their closest friends.  Even possessing that picture could spell big trouble if it accidentally fell into adult hands.   :o
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Tree Feller

Quote from: Magicman on June 09, 2012, 01:47:20 PM
Even possessing that picture could spell big trouble if it accidentally fell into adult hands.   :o

No danger of that happening here. Nothing but big kids with big toys frequent this board.   :D
Cody

Logmaster LM-1 Sawmill
Kioti CK 30 w/ FEL
Stihl MS-290 Chainsaw
48" Logrite Cant Hook
Well equipped, serious, woodworking shop

Magicman

But occasionally I need adult supervision.   smiley_dizzy
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

hackberry jake

If it were saw log size, would it be worthless because it's so crooked, or "highly valuable" because it's unique? I myself would like to have a dozen or so just like it in my yard. That would be pretty neat, at least til you had to mow around em.

EZ Boardwalk Jr. With 20hp Honda, 25' of track, and homemade setworks. 32x18 sawshed. 24x40 insulated shop. 30hp kubota with fel. 1978 Massey ferguson 230.

Magicman

The slabs would make unusual and "highly valuable" benches.   ;D

Dave VH

it makes you wonder what used to be there that it had to fight to grow around
I cut it twice and it's still too short

hackberry jake

cutterboy

Hey, I've got a snake tree too.

Don't worry Magic, I'm just a kid. ::)  Heck, I'm even younger than you are. ;D
To underestimate old men and old machines is the folly of youth. Frank C.

Ron Scott

~Ron

WDH

Looks like that snake must have just ate something  :D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

The whereabouts of that Snake Tree is not a well guarded secret.  Yup, that looks like litter.   :-\

Thank You Sponsors!