iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Ferry Farm Rendezvous in Fredericksburg, VA

Started by submarinesailor, February 09, 2005, 02:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

submarinesailor

Jim,

While poking around the web site for the Timber Framers Guild, I found they are having a rendezvous in my neck of the woods.  Was wondering if you or anyone from this site will be there?  It will be at George Washington's boyhood home just outside of Fredericksburg, VA, about 50 miles south of Washington, DC.  Thinking very seriously about attending it myself - if I can find the time from my government job.

Jim_Rogers

I heard about this.
What are the dates?

Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

submarinesailor

Jim,

It looks like the cutout and fitting will be March 25 thru April 1.  The VMI Cadets will be there from April 1 thru 5 for the final fitup and raising.  I plan on beinging there for the first part , MArch 25 - April 1.  Once again, if my bosses let me - wife and government job boss.

submarinesailor

Jim,

How was the conference?   ??? ??? ??? Spoke with Grigg Mullen at VMI yesterday and finally got both bosses (Wife and my day job boss) agreeing to let me go.  So, I'm really looking forward to it.   8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) I plan on taking as many pictures as possible – I know how much we all LOVE pictures.   ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D

subsailor

Thank You Sponsors!