iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Boonville

Started by neslrite, August 18, 2009, 09:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neslrite

Who is going too Boonville?
Aug. 21, 22, and 23 Boonville  NY

Tammy is bringing brownies, so stop by and get one.
Kevin
rule#1 nobody ever puts just one nail in a tree  LogRite Tools  www.logrite.com

arj

See ya there Saturday
                                       arj

Sawyerfortyish

I'll be there on sunday make a double batch ;D

twobears

i was there on friday i made the rounds and then left.i was on the lookout for some of those forestry forum hats but,i didn,t see any.
i was the big guy wearing black jeans,black t-shirt and a hat with turkey feathers on it..i,ve been told you can,t miss me in a crowd.
the only thing i bought was two sliders for my winch comstock logging supply has then dirt cheap.
i think they should make log skidders and forwarders just alittle bit bigger..geeeezzzzsss!! do the new machines come with a step ladder??...they should!!
i was hoping that somebody had a small sized skidder.i can,t believe nobody has manufactred one yet. i was also hoping vermeer would be there with there stump grinders and chippers.they have made several models of trenchers that could be made into a log skidder very easy io n my opinion. the h50 cable plow even looks like a skidder..add a stacking blade and a winch and there ya go..perfect small skidder.

delbert

Paco

Brownies were great,  had a short visit with Tammy
                 Paul

Husky 575XP,Stihl ms290,Echo CS4500, John Deere 755 compact tractor w/ Home built Skidding Winch.

Tom_in_Mo.

I really missed being there this year.

Usually there is someone there with small log skidders. Also Vermeer has a stump grinder with them. Man, my mouth is watering for that fresh squeesed lemonade that is up on the corner from where the Baker booth is.

That Adaminmo sent me a picture of one of the meals that he prepared this year... he just ain't right.    go ahead Adam and tell them.

Talk to ya" all later

Tom in Mo

ADAMINMO

Ok Tom .. if you insist. I throwed down on the stove for a meal at the cabin this year.I was jonesin for some venison. So from my freezer at home I had some meat left from last years harvest. Threw it in the cooler the mornin I headed out. So on Thursday after we got all set up at the show we headed back to the cabin. I then proceeded to cook the viddles. Man you talk about a meal fit for a king. Fried Venison ,Fried Taters , Fresh ,sweet , corn on the cob, Fresh maters and fresh cukes and a Salad on the side. Then decided you cant have a good meal without some real gravy. So .. A little milk and flour and other choice ingredients into the meat frying pan with all the crunchies from the venison and voila ...... The meal is ready. Soups on Fellas!!!!! I will try to get the pic off my phone and onto this thread. We sure missed ya there Tom!! I didnt even threaten Clyde this year!!!

ccicora

Sorry, I'm not on here alot guys but thos of you whom I had a chance to chat with at Boonville was great. I do wish guys would even just stop by and say hi even though I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Next few locations to find me.

Goshen, Ct Sept. 6-7
WoodHall, NY sept 12
Macedon, NY Sept 13
Parrysound, Ont Sept 19
Berlin, NH Oct 4
Fryburge Maine Oct. 5
Sullivan Co. Fair PA Oct. 10
My Tree stand Nov 21... (if its brown knock it down) (I only saw 7 deer all last season! and thats alot)

And don't be a stanger
Chris
I race a bit, just enough to keep me in debt

Brad_S.

cciora,
What are you selling/what booth will we find you at?
I hope to attend the Macedon event.
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." J. Lennon

ccicora

I'll be competing in the lumberjack competition.
I race a bit, just enough to keep me in debt

Thank You Sponsors!