iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Boonville NY.

Started by moosehunter, August 10, 2004, 05:46:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moosehunter

Sounds like everyone had a great time at the piggy roast. I  may need to try to go next time.
 Who is going to Boonville next week? We (my bride and I) will be going Sat. and Sun. I will be the one with the FF hat on and a better-lookin' than me gal on my arm.
 Moosehunter
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Bibbyman

Looks like Wood-Mizer and Baker will be there from their show schedual.

If you got info, web link, and such on this show,  please consider making a post under the topic of ...

Shows, Events and Places to meet

Have you attended this show before?  Got pictures?

Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

redpowerd

i may be goin.
pretty sure jokers put up some info on it, if not ill try and find a link to post.
i havent been yet, but i hear its much larger than the one i annualy attend in tupper lake.
its a bit too south to plan less than a day for me, plus i can only go if its rainin :-/
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

moosehunter

Thanks guys, moving to "show,places to meet.

moosehunter

Check out "New York State Woodsman Field Days"

Captain

Hi Moosehunter,

We're at the Empire Farm Days in your neck of the woods. The finger lakes of NY is a nice area. I'm coming back someday to ride some of these canals and lakes in a boat. Stop by and see us if you're close by. By the way, I'm using Captains computer to type this and I'm too lazy to log off. That's why the post says Captain.

LogRite

redpowerd

sorry logrite, looks like ill be missin farm days for the second yr in a row.
a friend from NC came back up to his cabin, only to find it broken into and vandalized! >:(
im helping during the rainy weather ;D

will you be in boonville?
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

Pete J

Hi All,

Look for Kevin or myself displaying our LogRite Tools at Carl Nuetzels booth. We'll be heading up to Boonville tommorrow and look forward to meeting even more FF members.

Pete

Tam-i-am

Kevin left for Boonville tonight.  Loaded up the Tamiam mobile and left Pete and I to run LogRite.  Wish I was going! :(

That's okay I think I get to go to Paul Bunyan instead! ;D
Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

Ed_K

Tammy, you can come up to Greenfield, Ma. and do the fair.
 Sept 9,10,11,&12.
Ed K

Bibbyman

My ol' WM friend Dave Mann said he was at the Boonville show.  Say Hi to him for me...

Dave Mann and my granddaughter Alex.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Pete J

Go figure?
Kevin (neslrite) gets to do the meet and greet thing with the people of Boonville, NY. Tamiam gets promoted to the UPS shipping department in the clean, well lit LogRite offices, and I get left behind to wash the dog because he rolled in something that smelled real baaaaaaad!

Was it something I said?

As least the dog still appreciates me!

Pete J

Any news from Boonville?
We've had non-stop thunderstorms here since friday afternoon. Just wondering how you're making out 6 hours northwest of here.

Ed_K

1 1/2 hours north, and its still raining/thunderstorms. Put the kybosh to logging for a few more days.
Ed K

sprucebunny

I went to the Boonville event on Friday and met Kevin ,sorry not to meet Tammy ,too.Didn't get to talk w/him much as he was either busy or gone .  It drizzled some and looked like things might turn muddy ! Had a great time looking at all the mills and machinery. Those Logrite tools are sure finished nice. Thier booth is right next to the chipper demonstration area so I imagine they have to postpone some discussions.
MS193, MS192 and an 026  Weeding and Thinning. Gilbert Champion sawmill

moosehunter

We made it to Booneville, drove three hours in heavy rain-- but it cleared up by 12:30 and  Saturday was a nice afternoon.
 I meet Kevin @ the logrite booth ( he was the only person that noticed/commented on my FF hat!). I have a picture but am having trouble getting on here. I'll keep trying.
 Went back on Sunday to watch the hot saw compitition. WOW!  
Moosehunter

Thank You Sponsors!