iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

This is me

Started by lyle niemi, September 25, 2012, 07:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lyle niemi

Good morning fellas, I will be back on the mill soon. I am almost done my farming for the year. I thought I would post a pic of my ugly mug so you have a face to the name :D

bandmiller2

We've  never seen you sittin down before, must be waiting for mommy to go some where. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

lyle niemi

Quote from: bandmiller2 on September 25, 2012, 08:24:00 AM
We've  never seen you sittin down before, must be waiting for mommy to go some where. Frank C.
I had put in some pretty long hour getting my crop off, just had the three of us doing it, me, myself and I. Gots ta take a break...lol

Meadows Miller

A Very Rare Occasion Indeed Lyle    :o :o :) :) and long enough for the dust to settle too Mate  ;) :D :D :D ;D ;)

Good to see you Mate  ;) ;D ;D 8)

Regards Chris
4TH Generation Timbergetter

paul case

Gotta refuel yourself now and then, it really helps. Take a break. You have been working hard and must get exhausted. I have found I work better When I get a little extra rest.

I was kinda thinking as hard as you work,like I do,you must get wore out, like I do, I was afraid you would have a PCM, like I do.

You are a good looking chap as well as a hard working fella. I hope your harvest is bountiful and If it isnt I hope it is over quickly as to not prolong misery.

Looking forward to more pics of the end of harvest and the roof on that millshed. PC
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

lyle niemi

It just started to rain about an hour ago and now I dont feel like doing anything. I got the wood stove fired up in the shop and I might just open up that bottle of bailys, goes dang good with mornin coffee...lol

HarryHarley

Ahhhh Baileys and coffee. Sweet!
So what were ya growing up there?

HarryHarley

Well I see my posts have gone back to 1. Wonder if it's because I hadn't posted for a while?
Guess I do more reading that posting though...

lyle niemi

Quote from: HarryHarley on September 25, 2012, 03:58:30 PM
Ahhhh Baileys and coffee. Sweet!
So what were ya growing up there?
I harvested a few acres of oats, I only have a couple of small bins so the rest had to go in the shop...lol

Thank You Sponsors!