iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Best coworker ever had

Started by fishpimp, April 03, 2013, 09:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishpimp

He's so easy to get along with. He never complains. Although he doesn't move many boards off the mill. But he can definitely read a tape measure. And safety to boot!!!
And he has been known to steal my sandwich when not looking!

dukndog

Good looking lab!!!and my favorite color of them!! smiley_thumbsup

WM LT-15G25 w/PwrFeed, Mahindra 3510, Husky 385xp, Stihl MS261 and a wife who supports my hobby!!

rambo

isawlogs

Nice lookin' friends!!

Soooo, whats ya git hiddin' on the trailer ???   :snowball: ;D
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

drobertson

You bet, the best co-workers for sure!  However, she has a taste for bread, and pizza, and pretty much anything laying around! ;D  But real good on mice!
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

mikeb1079

that pic reminds me of my old buddy ozzie.  we adopted him when his owner had to go to a nursing home.  best dog i've ever known.  i sobbed like a baby when we had to put him down.  it's still hard for me to think about really.    :(

there's nothing like a good dog....
that's why you must play di drum...to blow the big guys mind!
homebuilt 16hp mill
99 wm superhydraulic w/42hp kubota

clww

Great looking dogs. All of them. :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

fishpimp

Quote from: isawlogs on April 03, 2013, 09:15:57 PM
Nice lookin' friends!!

Couple bdft of 4/4 red oak. It's been down on ground for a while. Came from swampy area and I'm really havin to wrk hard to get any footage. All sapwood is rotten and full of big black bugs with pinchers. Lots of spalting in boards tho.

Thanks y'all on comments... 
Mike I understand completely.
Ole "sunny" is one of the best I've had. I have to saw extra to feed him tho. He weighs in 125#s.

Norm

Great picture James and my favorite dog!  :)

I'd be lost without my companion by my side (Ali a yellow lab also) she's been my best friend for 8 years this spring.

Finn1903

Nothing like a good lab buddy around the mill. 
Our lab will hand around the mill when it is not running, but soon as I start the mill she is long gone.  I think the debarker horn scarred her crazy, I have since disconnected the horn, but she will still not stay around the mill.
WM LT40HDD47, bunch of saws, tractor, backhoe, and a loving wife.

Ga Mtn Man

Quote from: isawlogs on April 03, 2013, 09:15:57 PM
Nice lookin' friends!!

"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

Raider Bill

I don't have a mill or a Lab but I got a blond dog for a side kick named Tica  ;D

The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

qbilder

Good looking coworkers, but that valley is God's country! I love the Appalachians.   
God bless our troops

sealark37

My helper is the twin to yours.  He is eleven years old, and never leaves my side.  He can still just make it into the truck without help.  I truly dread the day when the vet says "Enough".  Regards, Clark

Bibbyman

Your dowg looks like our dowg.   She's getting pretty old but still shows up for work any time we're out there.  She's not happy when there is only one of us running the mill.  She'll generally place herself where she can watch us both
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

AdamT

Mine seen to disappear when the mill is fired up, but always come back to check my progress when I shut the machine down.

And of course they always like taking strolls through the woods. They run, and I'll drive something

KC on the left, and Belle on right. KC is 6, and Belle is a little more than a yr now

And my favorite photo of Belle.

Both are lab mix's. Almost identical twins!
2017 Wood-Mizer LT40HDD35-RA
2011 Wood-Mizer LT40 HD

It's better to have it and not need it then it is to need it and not have it

scsmith42

Yup, got one of those "co-workers" around the sawmill myself!  She even has her own hearing protection (aka "Mutt-muffs").  I'd say that her fur is the color of "red oak shavings" <grin>.

Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

red oaks lumber

dowg?  that must be a southern breed :) what does it sound like? bak, bak  :D
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Scott, go back there and put that horse around your neck.  :D

Seriously, nice Dog.....a real friend!  smiley_thumbsup
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

clww

That's what I'd call a real Dog Collar. :D
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

justallan1

This here's Buddy. Someone abandoned the poor guy, so I went and adopted him. Worked out great for the both of us. I've had him about 2 months and he doesn't get more than a few feet from me when we're outside, other than to chase the ball. ;D
Allan

scsmith42

Peterson 10" WPF with 65' of track
Smith - Gallagher dedicated slabber
Tom's 3638D Baker band mill
and a mix of log handling heavy equipment.

Greg Brown

Lumberdog (aka Shadow) can always be trusted to keep the logyard free from marauding critters.  We have not had the first lion, tiger, or bear on the premises since Shad er, Lumberdog took over.
Also in the picture is the .President and CEO of mill operations my daughter Faith.

Norwood MX34 Pro,  Massey- Ferguson 175

Thank You Sponsors!