iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

So that I don't offend anyone. (I hope)

Started by Ernie, December 23, 2011, 06:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ernie

Holiday Greetings 

I wanted to send some sort of holiday greeting to my friends and colleagues, but it is so difficult in today's world to know exactly what to say without offending someone. So I met with my lawyer a few days ago, and on her advice I wish to say the following:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2012, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her / him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher .

Best Regards (without prejudice)
A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Slabs

Slabs  : Offloader, slab and sawdust Mexican, mill mechanic and electrician, general flunky.  Woodshop, metal woorking shop and electronics shop.

jtmccallum

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Ernie.  And a prosperous 2012.

John
John M.        '97 WM LT40Super Manual 40HP Lombardini,  XP372,   CASE 1210 W/ Loader

ARKANSAWYER

Well I  am offended!  I could not read half them words so now I feel stupid.  But I feel the love and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours.
ARKANSAWYER

clww

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family.
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Chuck White

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of my Forestry Forum friends and their families.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

WH_Conley

Bill

Busy Beaver Lumber

Ernie failed to mention that his lawyer charged him $250 to help author that politically correct, non denominational holiday wish and insisted on an additional  $1000 retainer just in the event that any suit was filed against him during 2012 for his blatant attempt to wish well on others.

Happy holidays to you and everyone on the forum from Busy Beaver
Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

Cedarman

Ernie, just knowing that you might retract your well wishes has put me in a funk ruining my Chrismas mood.  Hope you do have your lawyer on retainer.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All.
Cedarman
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

beenthere

Ernie posted it, but I'm sure I rec'd same or very similar via email last year and the year before.

Making its rounds annually, but still good. ;)

Merry Christmas to All
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Warbird

Nomad

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.  Especially Ernie, no matter what that was he posted ;D
                            Nomad
Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

isawlogs

Is somebody trying to saye that Ernie is regifting us with a used email.....   :D

Joyeux Noël à tous et que la joie soie parmi vous en ce beau temps des fêtes !!!! smiley_christmas smiley_antlers smiley_antlers
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Magicman

My Sister is a lawyer and I can't understand what she says either.  Merry Christmas Ernie.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!