iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Merle Haggard Gone!

Started by Woodhauler, April 06, 2016, 04:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

One of my most favorite singers passed away. He could still belt out a tune. R.I.P  :'(
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

47sawdust

An American story teller who will be missed.Merle really knew how to sing a song.
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

starmac

RIP, he was/is my all time favorite by far.
Old LT40HD, old log truck, old MM forklift, and several huskies.

sandhills

We're dancing in the kitchen tonight, it was his 79th birthday today as well.

sawguy21

I had heard his name but knew nothing about him until I became close friends with a guy who did the country bar circuit in the 80's, I wasn't a fan of that music. Exposure to Haggard's music changed my attitude, I grew to love his gritty rough edge outlaw songs, Pancho and Lefty became a favorite. I also enjoyed Mama Tried.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

barbender

One of my favorite country singers.  There's not many of that generation left.
Too many irons in the fire

OneWithWood

He played a mean guitar.  Set the stage for many who followed in rock as well as country.
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Bruno of NH

I like the song he did with Willie pancho and lefty .
I called a guy how worked for me lefty :)
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Thank You Sponsors!