iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Poston has his own commercial

Started by Southside, February 04, 2015, 09:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southside

I almost fell over laughing so hard, my only suggestion would have been to film the commercial in a sawmill!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cTH7a-PUrg
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

Roxie

Say when

terrifictimbersllc

DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

mmartone

Remember, I only know what you guys teach me. Lt40 Manual 22hp KAwaSaki, Husky3120 60", 56" Panther CSM, 372xp, 345xp, Stihl 041, 031, blue homelite, poulans, 340

4x4American

Boy, back in my day..

Percy

Quote from: Southside logger on February 04, 2015, 09:05:18 AM
I almost fell over laughing so hard, my only suggestion would have been to film the commercial in a sawmill!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cTH7a-PUrg
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Its now 1:25 pm and I'm home for lunch.

I had a BIG breakfast this morning. Believe it or not I told the wife just to fix me a Peanut Butter samich ( Southern Delicacy ) and a glass of milk for lunch.
I sit down with my samich....take a bite.....open the forum......take a drink of milk and almost SPIT it across the DanG room.................a Goat in Peanut Butter plant???? ........and a Goat with a Credit Score!   :D :D :D

Y'ALL GOT MY GOAT GOOD!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

This is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

This made my day.......now if you can just make me smell better! :) :) :) :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

jmouton

lt-40 wide ,,bobcat,sterling tandem flatbed log truck,10 ton trailer, stihl 075,041,029,066,and a 2017 f-350,oh and an edger

thecfarm

Did you forget about the rubber band? That will make a male goat smell better.  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: thecfarm on February 04, 2015, 07:15:28 PM
Did you forget about the rubber band? That will make a male goat smell better.  :D

And I just bet Y'all sell them at the hardware store.  running-doggy

thecfarm

Everytime I walk by them I think of my buddy in SC with the odor problem.  :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Peter Drouin

And spray him down with Raid to kill the tiggers too. :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

rooster 58

Magicman

I leave town for a couple of days and ya'll have gone and done it again.   :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

barbender

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I bet our goat Poston will scream like those goats when he gets the rubber band applied! Ahhhhhhhhhh! ;D
Too many irons in the fire

POSTON WIDEHEAD

This is what them rubber bands did to my first cousin!

clww

A goat-headed ferret? They are rare. :D
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: clww on February 04, 2015, 08:55:04 PM
A goat-headed ferret? They are rare. :D

Well Chief.....put them rubber bands on you and see what it does. :D :D :D :D :D

clww

Not to be a kill joy by any means, or to end this topic on a sour note, but cancer took care of that option several years ago. ;)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: clww on February 04, 2015, 09:06:06 PM
Not to be a kill joy by any means, or to end this topic on a sour note, but cancer took care of that option several years ago. ;)

My Dad too. But you're both fighters and thats why y'all still here.  :)

Thank You Sponsors!