iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Pics from a new job

Started by ga jones, January 17, 2014, 07:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ga jones

380c timberjack c4 treefarmer international trucks jonsered saws. Sugi hara bars d31 komatsu 350 tj grapple

DDDfarmer

Something's not right.... Where's the snow?
Treefarmer C5C with cancar 20 (gearmatic 119) winch, Husky 562xp 576xp chainsaws

ga jones

380c timberjack c4 treefarmer international trucks jonsered saws. Sugi hara bars d31 komatsu 350 tj grapple

ga jones

No snow here now. Inch of rain 45f I took these Tuesday

Maine logger88

Nice looking logs is that oak?
79 TJ 225 81 JD 540B Husky and Jonsered saws

clww

Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

logman81

Precision Firewood & Logging

CX3

Nice logs. The ground looks a little juicy
John 3:16
You Better Believe It!

treeslayer2003

nice wood jones. good size, should export the biguns?
what are the small heart trees?

Ed_K

That's some nice big butt logs.I have some s/maple to cut that size and there's so much water running up out of the ground i can't even get to them  :( .
Ed K

ga jones

The big ones are red oak. The ones on the right end are shag bark hickory and soft maple.

ga jones

It was wet but got stiff today I skidded a few more. I will get some more pics when I finish. They will be laid out for a veneer sale.then ill bid sale the rest.

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

treeslayer2003

Quote from: ga jones on January 17, 2014, 09:12:39 PM
The big ones are red oak. The ones on the right end are shag bark hickory and soft maple.
I herd y'all get grade outta soft maple up there, we do not. I wonder tho, they may not be the same. ours also called red maple. hickory market ain't bad here but ours are almost heartless most the time.

ga jones

Ya red maple soft maple. Grade here. Hickory isn't very good 35 40 cents a foot

coxy

ga jones do you know orde price or deer park lumber they where paying good for hickory saw and veneer logs  don't know how far you are from them  ;D

Woodboogah

Nice looking wood.  Looks fairly dry, or dry enough.
Keenan Logging & Tree Care, LLC

Ken

Nice sticks.  If we find a hardwood that big around here you can bet it is rotten
Lots of toys for working in the bush

ga jones

I'm fortunate to live where I find these a lot

barbender

Mercy! That is some nice timber :o
Too many irons in the fire

logman81

Precision Firewood & Logging

ga jones

There's hemlock on this job to.i didn't think it would be any good but it is

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

missouriboy

where did you get the bar for that saw. What brand is it and how do you like it.

ga jones

Sugi-hara. There all I use for about 5 years now. H.E.V inc. I order direct.they have a web sight.there light weight and wear like iron.

ga jones

Cut a few more big ones to finish out the job. Ended up with 105 grade logs for a bid sale.

Thank You Sponsors!