iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

baker bullet guides

Started by redpowerd, March 17, 2004, 05:40:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redpowerd

i seen these in s+w mag and cant find them on bakers website. they look interesting. wondering how they work and if fitting to my mill will be a problem. anyone use them?
thanks
jon
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

AtLast

I'll vouch for Baker

GO BLUE!!!!!!!!

Sam

Sorry about that! We're in the process of updating our website. Hoping to get the online store up and going soon. If you have a fax machine or your mailing address, we can send you the literature on them. You can send me an email info@baker-online.com if you'd like. They have less metal-on-metal contact so your blade doesn't heat up as much, thus extending your blade life.

D._Frederick

Sam,

The new guides look like and improvement on controlling the blade, how are they for build up of sawdust on top of the blade? Does saw dust build up and  wedger between the guide posts causing heating problems?

redpowerd

sam, dont worry, we all like to sit back and........

anyway, glad to hear from ya. im deep in hemlocks so i dont get out much

guides look nice, send me a set to test for ya, ill run my mouth for free! ;D :D
NO FARMERS -- NO FOOD
northern adirondak yankee farmer

Sam

QuoteSam,

The new guides look like and improvement on controlling the blade, how are they for build up of sawdust on top of the blade? Does saw dust build up and  wedger between the guide posts causing heating problems?

There's really no place for the material to build up with the Bullet Guides. If you have any kind of build up of residue or pitch you might consider installing a blade lube system.

Percy

Heya Sam,
Will these Bullet Guides  fit on a Woodmizer??I just seen the add in my S&W mag and it looks as if you could run zero deflection. If so, the blades should last way longer...? Need more info...Thanks
GOLDEN RULE : The guy with the gold, makes the rules.

Thank You Sponsors!