iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

We Got New Stuff Growin!

Started by johncinquo, April 09, 2003, 03:43:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johncinquo

OK I am sick of We Got Snow! so lets see some spring pics.  I was gonna say We Got Flowers!, but then us macho brute he men might not post anything.  (when my roses come out I willl take a few snaps for you ladies)  So lets see the new buds, flowers, saplings, and green green green.  As soon as we thaw out and something starts to sprout, I'll post one of my own.  

OK I cheated, here is one from last year
To be one, Ask one
Masons and Shriners

chet

I'll post some spring pics, but the way the weather has been here in UP of Michigan it still will be awhile. All of our April showers so far have been purty DanG white.   :'(
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Tom

ohsoloco

No pretty flowers to take pictures of yet, but I was driving back from the airport this moring with the windows down, and I caught my first whiff of fresh cut grass   :)

That reminds me, I should rake up all of the bark in the yard before I cut the grass, that makes one heck of a racket if I don't  :D    I could just start spreading out all of the sawdust until the yard is covered, then I won't have to cut any more grass.

Thank You Sponsors!