iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Green as a gourd.

Started by petty cash, February 26, 2014, 02:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petty cash

Hello , new to forum with zero experience saw milling. Hope to purchase used E Z Boardwalk Jr. Will surely need and appreciate coaching from members when mill is acquired. Looking forward to getting saw dust in my pockets and sharing the experience.

hunz

I know the feeling 8). I was extremely close to purchasing the EZ Junior myself(I didn't stray from them for any negative reason) I believe that the EZ Jr. boasts the most mill for the $ handsdown. Ed Zimmerman seemed like a stand up man, and I love how he does those sawmill shootouts despite him being a small manufacturer! I am sure you will love it. I think I can speak on behalf of the entire FF, in that we WILL be here, when you DO have questions :D
Dream as if you'll saw forever; saw as if you'll die today.

2006 Woodmizer LT40D51RA, Husqvarna 372xp, Takeuchi TL140

Magicman

Hello petty cash, and Welcome to the Forestry Forum.  There are plenty of FF members there in NC.  :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, Petty Cash.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

thecfarm

petty cash,welcome to the forum. What's the plan for the lumber?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

diesel pap

i think you will like your mill 8)

red oaks lumber

the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

fat olde elf

Welcome !! "Central NC" covers a lot of territory....Can you be a little more specific as to your location ?
Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

petty cash

Thanks for the warm welcome .

Gasawyer

Welcome to the forum! And good luck with your new mill!
Woodmizer LT-40hdd super hyd.,Lucas 618,Lucas 823dsm,Alaskian chainsaw mill 6',many chainsaws large and small,NH L555 skidsteer, Int. TD-9,JD500 backhoe, and International grapple truck.

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

mmartone

Welcome to FF. Please add that saying to the old sayings thread!
Remember, I only know what you guys teach me. Lt40 Manual 22hp KAwaSaki, Husky3120 60", 56" Panther CSM, 372xp, 345xp, Stihl 041, 031, blue homelite, poulans, 340

QueBenz

Welcome to FF, pettycash.  You ought to take a look in the for sale section.  There is an EZ Boardwalk Model 40 sawmill listed there that is located in eastern TN.

petty cash

Thanks QueBenz, I believe the used EZ Boardwalk 40 is located in Iowa, a little to far from N.C. for me to go take a look. It seems several besides me are trying to locate a used mill. Maybe as the sap rises, so will the mills. Thanks again for the welcome.

MIsawyer

welcome to the forum lots of valuable info here

MAI

Welcome to the Forum Petty Cash. 

kevin19343

I have the larger size EZ Boardwalk. It has some issues but in generally it works as well as advertised. Hope you find one real soon!

goose63

May I ask what issues are you having ? I am thinking bought the one in Iowa as its not to far from me
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

clww

Welcome to the Forestry Forum. :)
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Thank You Sponsors!