iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Bacon wrapped venison loin

Started by drobertson, January 25, 2017, 02:05:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drobertson

Pulled this out afew weeks back, pretty hard to beat

only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

bucknwfl

I put jalapeƱos in mine. I love it. And if you are what you eat then I am 3/4 deer

Buck
If it was easy everybody would be doing it

WDH

That is DanG hard to beat.  Sorry about the cussin'.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

69bronco

digin_2 You are right sir- that's awfully hard to beat!

coxy

forget about the tender loin where do you get bacon that big  food1 musteat_1

drobertson

Quote from: coxy on January 26, 2017, 05:24:55 PM
forget about the tender loin where do you get bacon that big  food1 musteat_1
Well ya buy it, not so easy buying back venison loins, mouth is watering now just remembering!
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

coxy

good luck trying to buy it like that around here  :(

drobertson

Quote from: coxy on January 28, 2017, 04:10:42 PM
good luck trying to buy it like that around here  :(
I hear that, here as well lots of eye ballin' ! Them ole ladies at the market probably think I'm nuts! Wait a min, I am!! Haa haa!

21incher

Looks like you are turning into a gourmet chef. It is cooked perfectly with a great presentation.  digin_2
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

petefrom bearswamp

Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

coxy

the only bacon I found last night that was that wide was nasty as turkey bacon  steve_smiley steve_smiley

Thank You Sponsors!