iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Sawing project 2019

Started by customsawyer, February 03, 2019, 11:07:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

customsawyer

I think we are actually up to #57. Somebody correct me if I am wrong.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

ellmoe

Jake , you are correct. I missed #55 . I am 56 not 55.  stupid_smiley
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

tule peak timber

Pecan pralines,,,,just throwing the thought out there 8)
persistence personified - never let up , never let down

Magicman

OK, how 'bout Grits-N-Gravy.  :D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

tule peak timber

Hot , brown, and plenty of it....

GeneWengert-WoodDoc

I have completed the 35 page handout for the DH class.  It is a PDF file with a size of 2.6 meg.  I will send it in advance to anyone who can send me their e-mail using the mail option here at FF.  I could not see a way to post this large file here directly at FF, but if there is one, we will then use the FF to convey the file to you.  Otherwise, if you do not want to download and print yourself, we will have hard copies of the handout at the class.  Note that I will send the handout to anyone who asks, not just attendees.

Gene
Gene - Author of articles in Sawmill & Woodlot and books: Drying Hardwood Lumber; VA Tech Solar Kiln; Sawing Edging & Trimming Hardwood Lumber. And more

Southside

Thanks Gene - what is the cost for the hard copy?  Just so everyone is prepared with cash for you.  
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

tule peak timber

I would like to buy the hard copy at the class please.  Rob

terrifictimbersllc

Quote from: GeneWengert-WoodDoc on March 12, 2019, 09:56:20 AM
I have completed the 35 page handout for the DH class.  It is a PDF file with a size of 2.6 meg.  I will send it in advance to anyone who can send me their e-mail using the mail option here at FF.  I could not see a way to post this large file here directly at FF, but if there is one, we will then use the FF to convey the file to you.  Otherwise, if you do not want to download and print yourself, we will have hard copies of the handout at the class.  Note that I will send the handout to anyone who asks, not just attendees.

Gene
The "attach documents and other options" button below the reply says it can handle pdfs up to 7028K which looks like 7 MB if I'm not mistaken.
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

customsawyer

I want a hard copy. They don't seem to get as many pop ups on them.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

petefrom bearswamp

Kubota 8540 tractor, FEL bucket and forks, Farmi winch
Kubota 900 RTV
Polaris 570 Sportsman ATV
3 Huskies 1 gas Echo 1 cordless Echo vintage Homelite super xl12
57 acres of woodland

Jeff

That size is plenty small enough to attach right to a post here so anyone that wants can print it off.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

doc henderson

I think someone had offered to make and donate the cost of the copies.  I would like one in advance so I am sure gene will post it somewhere and let us know. @Wood Doctor 
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

Barney67

Quote from: doc henderson on March 13, 2019, 10:12:53 AM
I think someone had offered to make and donate the cost of the copies.  I would like one in advance so I am sure gene will post it somewhere and let us know. @Wood Doctor
That's me and I plan on attending Saturday,so I think that makes me # 58.

Don't think I can make it Friday so I'll print up as many copies as needed for the class and send them ahead to WoodDoc or Customsawyer. No cost for the hard copies, but I accept all forms of walnut if you must. I can bring more copies Saturday for anyone else that wants one.
EZ Boardwalk 40 Mahindra 5570

Barney67

The drying class PDF attached for anyone that wants to download.
EZ Boardwalk 40 Mahindra 5570

doc henderson

Thanks Barney, I am printing my own as I type.  i have read Doc Wengert's stuff for years so I want to review it in advance of the conference.  thanks for getting this posted for us and all, you do not need to print one for me.
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

tule peak timber

I just printed mine. Thanks  Rob

Jeff

Raider Bill

Less 2. Looks like Wild Bill and I are out. 56
The First 70 years of childhood is always the hardest.

GeneWengert-WoodDoc

I thought that we were limited to 725k, but indeed it says 7025k which is plenty.  Thanks Barney for correcting my error and posting it in message #164.
Gene - Author of articles in Sawmill & Woodlot and books: Drying Hardwood Lumber; VA Tech Solar Kiln; Sawing Edging & Trimming Hardwood Lumber. And more

GeneWengert-WoodDoc

I am trying to download the file here as a pdf file.  It worked.  Yippee

See posting #164 for the download.

Jeff

We only need one copy on the server so I'll remove the last one.

doc henderson

the pdf is on reply #165.   :P

Jeff

And the post telling you what post the pdf is on, is post 172  :D

doc henderson

:) :D ;D :laugh: :) :D ;D :laugh: :) :D ;D :laugh:

glad to see you going Jeff!

Thank You Sponsors!