iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Seeds / Saplings

Started by ktowne030311, February 02, 2015, 11:44:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ktowne030311

anyone have any recommendations as to where i could order some bulk tree seeds? anything from pine to cherry, to blue spruce, apple trees, ect ect.
McCulloch 5-49, Ms290/390 frankenstein, 030av, 051av

Autocar

Check with your state forestry department I would think they could help you out. American Treefarmer Magazine has adds that sell seedlings and nut's also.
Bill

Don_Papenburg

Mossers Forest   they are out east  It has been a while since I ordered from them .
Frick saw mill  '58   820 John Deere power. Diamond T trucks

kwendt

Check out the Arbor Day foundation. Singles or bulk. Fedco's Trees in Maine. St Lawrence Nursery in MN? I think, their last year is this year,... retiring... Cold hardy stuff. All on the web...
87 acres abandoned northern Maine farm and forest to reclaim. 20 acres in fields, 55 acre woodlot: maple, spruce, cedar and mixed. Deer, bear, moose, fox, mink, snowshoe and lynx. So far: a 1950 Fergie TO-20, hand tools, and a forge. (And a husband!)

kwendt

87 acres abandoned northern Maine farm and forest to reclaim. 20 acres in fields, 55 acre woodlot: maple, spruce, cedar and mixed. Deer, bear, moose, fox, mink, snowshoe and lynx. So far: a 1950 Fergie TO-20, hand tools, and a forge. (And a husband!)

Clark

SAF Certified Forester

Thank You Sponsors!