iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Its cut and WOW beautiful

Started by mmartone, March 17, 2013, 01:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmartone

Thank you all for the encouragement on my evil logs. Would you guys really make fire wood out of those logs with crotches? The plan is dry and sell, but those two on the saw may end up as a table... The sweetgun is supposed to be sitting at another location I hope.
I have never smoked anything, like I need another hobby!
Remember, I only know what you guys teach me. Lt40 Manual 22hp KAwaSaki, Husky3120 60", 56" Panther CSM, 372xp, 345xp, Stihl 041, 031, blue homelite, poulans, 340

WDH

You can always use the slabs and edgings to cook with  ;D.
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Okrafarmer

If he's making live-edge, there goes most of that plan.
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on March 22, 2013, 09:57:37 PM
You can always use the slabs and edgings to cook with  ;D.

In reference to another reply of yours, can you cook with Log Supports you've sawn off?  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

WDH

You know, I could try  :D.  That Woodmizer Double Hard blade cut a half inch off the top of the log support.  I was impressed (with the blade, not myself  :)).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Thank You Sponsors!