Sponsors:

Porch done

Started by bigred1951, June 08, 2018, 08:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigred1951

bigred1951

Kinda figured out how to get a pic on here. Not sure how I got two though

WDH

Fixed it for you.  Now there is only one.  Nice porch!
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

bigred1951

samandothers

Nice porch with swing for you and your honey!  Potted plants tomatoes?  Or should I not ask? :o

lxskllr

Looks good. You got a place for the swing now  :^)

Chuck White

Nice porch and 'maters!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

sandhills

Nice porch, my style of garden as well  ;).

bigred1951

You shouldn't ask 😉 haha. I got 9 maters and 3 banana pepper and two bell peppers. I only been building the porch for two years. Finally had the time and spare money to finish the roof. The swing is nice. I have another that's pretty special given to me by another member that I need to put together and hang up sometime now that I have a roof.

thecfarm

Right at the edge of the woods. That is nice.
Wife brought over 70 tomatoes plants. :o And more than 50 peppers plants. :o I thought we closed The C Farm.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

yukon cornelius

Looks good! A nice place to raise a family!
It seems I am a coarse thread bolt in a world of fine threaded nuts!

Making a living with a manual mill can be done!

Runningalucas

I love porches, I'm seriously a regular porch monkey, and that one you built sure looks like it'll get used a lot! 8)
Life is short, tragedy is instant, it's what we do with our time in between that matters.  Always strive to do better, to be better.

bigred1951

Hopefully gonna start building a house soon. When I get it done it'll have a nice porch with a big special swing on it.

Thank You Sponsors!