iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Does Woodmizer make a snowplow attachment?

Started by RENOV8R, December 24, 2009, 01:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RENOV8R

I know my father in law appreciated the "sod-cutter attachment" last summer when I left 2 of the outriggers down as  I pulled out of his yard. :-\

Magicman

I suspect that we've all left something undone at one time or another.  I've gotten into the habit of doing a "walk around" as well as getting down and looking  :o under the mill before moving.  Might be as simple as something that would hang a hydraulic hose  >:( to cause you grief.  Gotta protect that investment.  You take care of it....and it'll take care of you..... 8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

woodmills1

I left one of the trailer feet down on the metavic with the small tractor it just plowed dirt.  I left the same foot down with the new 40 horse and bent it right off, about $700 to replace the foot and the cylinder.  Then one day I left with the blue ox with the loader "up"  smacked a tree branch on the road before I took out any wires, stopped put the feet down put the loader back down , then drove of with the feet down and plowed up some pavement.  Now I walk around before moving :D
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

RENOV8R

Magicman.  Funny you should say that...same thing my Father in law said when told him I was going to marry his daughter..."Take care of her, or I'll take care of you."   I also was leaving a customer's place without putting the pins in to secure the Hyd. lift...wow! is that loud!  I said to myself the instant it happened, "there's no way in the world that noise was a good thing".  Didn't do any noticeable damage.  Woodmills, that just made me cringe.  I would put that day in the "lose" column.

Thank You Sponsors!