iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New years

Started by Tom, December 25, 2002, 07:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Well Christmas is drawing nigh and 2003 is looking over the horizon.  I guess I need to consider gettin my logs together for my New Years Bonfire.  My son came oveer this afternoon to swap presents and I asked him to help.  I think he said he would. ??? :D

I never know who will show up. Last year we ran out of hotdogs for the first time and had the second poorest showing in years.  Had some hot dog eaters last year.  

Quite a few have said they are coming.  Hope the rain stays away.

Bro. Noble

Say Tom,

I hope you don't mind me asking.  Last year you said you had fewer people and ran out of hot dogs.  Wasn't it last new years that Jeff was visiting Florida?

Noble
milking and logging and sawing and milking

Tom

Yep, but we all ate our share and then some.  It was a good night for a fire and nobody was drinking "Fire Water".  We played in the fire, ate and drank soft drinks till after midnight.

I'll tell you where all the hotdogs went......  My son was there.  He is a bottomless pit.  S'posed to be there this year too.

Bro. Noble

Tom.

Boy I wish I could be there.  Hot dogs cooked on a bonfire is one of my favorites.  I'm plenty silly without firewater and quit it several years ago.

Sometimes I go to an allnight singing on New Years Eve.  Last year We went to a 'Tacky' party ----anyone ever go to one of those?  Not sure whether to go again this year or just stay home and go to bed.  I enjoy sleeping more as time goes on.

Noble
milking and logging and sawing and milking

whitepe

Noble,
I thought you told us that you were up all
night going to the bathroom. ;D
But I guess you can sing in the bathroom too!   ;)

Tom,
When's the next bonfire?  Can Noble and I come down?
I promise that we will behave.   ::)

PU-PEW
blue by day, orange by night and green in between

Tom

Every New Year's Eve.  

Sure you can.  You're DanG'd welcome. I'll even get some more hotdogs. ;D

Thank You Sponsors!