iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Maine

Started by Peter Drouin, April 19, 2015, 07:30:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Drouin

The sun was out and nice Friday and Sat.

All the mills are sold, Had guys loading up all day.

Ross had a LT 50 there, Nice.

Have some loose change. :D :D :D
He fed us NOT LOBSTER. :D :D

Up in a tree, FF member was there talking with[ WM blade man with a beard] and me.

And My good friend the cfarm.

Thanks Ray for the Blue Berry sun shine,  food6
Ross has some hemlock to cut for a job he has to do at home. If he has a saw left  :D

And I came home with a truck full of blades and parts.
move_it
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Bruno of NH

Looks like it was good times !!!
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Chuck White

Looks like a really nice outing.

Always good to meet another Forestry Forum member.

Nice stack of Hemlock.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

WDH

Y'all are looking quite debonair. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Magicman

What no Grits this time??  It looked like a fun-filled day with good friends.  I would have loved to have been there.   8)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

downsouth

Looks like a good time.
They are sure selling the heck out of those mills.

tule peak timber

persistence personified - never let up , never let down

Verticaltrx

Quote from: Peter Drouin on April 19, 2015, 07:30:24 AM
The sun was out and nice Friday and Sat.

All the mills are sold, Had guys loading up all day.

Same deal down here, I went to Woodmizer of the Carolinas Friday to pick up my new LT15G19 and they had LT15's stacked like cordwood. I'd guess they were selling 1-2 truckloads a week right now.
Wood-Mizer LT15G19

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on April 19, 2015, 08:16:35 AM
Y'all are looking quite debonair.

Are you putting them down like you did New Orleans?  :D

Good pictures Peter!  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thecfarm

Yes it was a good time. Peter,those are 18 foot hemlock for his camp up north. Needs 18 foot rafters.
Peter and I swapped jars. I got some nice looking honey.   ;D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

WDH

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on April 19, 2015, 10:58:52 AM
Are you putting them down like you did New Orleans?  :D

No.  They are FF buddies.  Most of the local people that you meet in the French Quarter of New Orleans are not Buddies. 

Have you been there?
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

downsouth

Yes I have been there many times in my youth. Nowadays I stay as far away from there as I can.

YellowHammer

Beatuful day for sure.  Is the snow gone yet??
YellowHammerisms:

Take steps to save steps.

If it won't roll, its not a log; it's still a tree.  Sawmills cut logs, not trees.

Kiln drying wood: When the cookies are burned, they're burned, and you can't fix them.

Sawing is fun for the first couple million boards.

Be smarter than the sawdust

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: WDH on April 19, 2015, 08:03:49 PM

Have you been there?

No...but your word is good enough for me!  :D :D :D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thecfarm

YellowHammer,snow is still here,in places. Some in the woods,I have some in the corner of the field. Driving on the road snow is hard to find. Might see some that was plowed up,but the open areas the snow is gone.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!