iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Arborist

Started by gaproperty, August 12, 2017, 07:26:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gaproperty

I had an opportunity to work with a 67 year old arborist on a smaller tree.  Man he put most 30 year old climbers to shame.  This was a small tree for him.  I guess it pays to stay fit.

https://youtu.be/JBii08g8KFQ

Ray
lostcaper.com
youtube.com/c/LostCaper

Savannahdan

Enjoyed the video.  Most of the tree folks here use buckets and the small top handle saws to do this.  Bet they couldn't catch that guy if they had to compete with him in climbing with a saw similar to his.
Husqvarna 3120XP, Makita DCS7901 Chainsaw, 30" & 56" Granberg Chain Saw Mill, Logosol M8 Farmers Mill

arbmark

Impressive at 67. I wonder how much pain he's in!! 41's bad enough
Mark Evans
Arbmark Tree Care,
Ilfracombe
UK
northdevontreesurgeon.co.uk

Texas Ranger

no, not even in my 40's
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

BennySweets

I'm 45 and I've been climbing for nearly 20 years. I hope I have another 22 years left in the tank!

DonT

I am 51 and still climbing.

DaveP

81 and still climbing once in a while.

UpInATree

wow 81 and still climbing?  Awesome Man.  
Wood-mizer LT70HD D55 Wireless, Wood-Mizer ED-26, A whole bunch of Stihls. Alaskan Mill 74",  Bucket Truck, Log Truck, Chippers, trailers, dump trucks,   Kubota M9540, L3010D and B7510. Cord King.   Learning Timberframing under Jim Rogers

starmac

Turned 60 today, and doing good to climb in the pickup. I sure am not going to start climbing trees, unless it happens to be to get in a tree stand.
Old LT40HD, old log truck, old MM forklift, and several huskies.

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!