iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Show us your stash

Started by T Welsh, October 01, 2011, 03:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Welcome to the Forestry Forum leroyC.    I think that you are not a stranger to some of us.  :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

captain_crunch

youngest son (also only 16 yr old cutter I know of) 115 acres of doug fir  like in background

not to brag but Shorty prefurs 36 in bar on 064 Sthill
M-14 Belsaw circle mill,HD-11 Log Loader,TD-14 Crawler,TD-9 Crawler and Ford 2910 Loader Tractor

T Welsh

leroyC,As Magic said welcome! That a whole bunch of stash! what do you use it for or do you hoard like me :D  captain_crunch, our 064 also lives with a 36 bar on it and so does my 044. Tim

Bill Gaiche

leroyC welcome. Glad to see you made it. I believe that you are close enough to Pinneywoods to keep a close eye on him? bg

Planman1954

LeroyC: Glad to see you here!
For all you forumites, Leroy is a great friend. He has helped me with logs for the last few years as I've gotten into the sawmill habit. He is a very giving and knowledgeable person, and a blast to be around! I'm glad he's on board...a great addition for us to have! 8)
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 / Solar Dry Kiln /1943 Ford 9n tractor

pineywoods

Quote from: Bill Gaiche on December 05, 2011, 08:16:46 AM
leroyC welcome. Glad to see you made it. I believe that you are close enough to Pinneywoods to keep a close eye on him? bg

Yeah, he's close enuff alright, but I think I have the upper hand here. He's married to one of my cousins :)
1995 Wood Mizer LT 40, Liquid cooled kawasaki,homebuilt hydraulics. Homebuilt solar dry kiln.  Woodmaster 718 planner, Kubota M4700 with homemade forks and winch, stihl  028, 029, Ms390
100k bd ft club.Charter member of The Grumpy old Men

Magicman

Here he is (gold shirt) checking out my Champion Tree.  Meadows Miller is doing a bit of "checking out" also.   :o

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

WDH

Leroy was gracious to show me his operation when I came over to see Pineywoods solar kiln, but unfortunately Ms. Nelda was in the hospital and I did not get to see Wayne, but that allowed me to meet Leroy!   I have some pics of his operation somewhere that I need to find and post.

He cuts some awesome cypress, and his sawdust handling system is very creative and effective.  Welcome, Leroy!
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Norm

customsawyer

Welcome to the forum Leroy.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

I could not resist! Here is my stash. $22,000,000 ( yes million ) dollars in POT. The biggest bust in S.C. so far. I was careful to stand up wind when we burned it.  :D

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Papa1stuff

Did you have to try a little to make sure??? ;D
1987 PB Grader with forks added to bucket
2--2008 455 Rancher Husky
WM CBN Sharpener & Setter

T Welsh

POSTONLT40HD, :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D. Looks like the cops are standing real close to the smoke!! and if that little pile of pot is 22M I gona start farming :D Tim

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Thats 22m. The hole was about 9 foot deep. You could tell who stood in the smoke. At lunch the "inhalers" ate 6 or 7 cheeseburgers! Man, bad case of the "munchies"!  smiley_deadheader alligator
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

nas

It's medicinal ocifer.... seriously man ;D
Better to sit in silence and have everyone think me a fool, than to open my mouth and remove all doubt - Napoleon.

Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2002 WM LT40HDG25
stihl 066
Husky 365
1 wife
6 Kids

Thank You Sponsors!