iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Long range purchase?

Started by Woodhauler, October 22, 2015, 06:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

Looking at buying a item out of California. Everything seems legit. Got guys home address , cell number, home number and everything. Not huge money, 675.00. No red flags anywhere. Would you chance it?
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

47sawdust

I've bought a lot of stuff sight unseen.Tractors ,truck,misc. small items.I can get a good sense of who I'm dealing with over the phone.If they use the word ''awesome'' as a description I run.I also Google there address to get a sense of how they keep their property.If it's all trashed out I run.
Good luck,
Mick
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

Brucer

I know a guy in Vancouver, BC (about 8 hours drive from here) who made a long distance purchase from someone he'd found on the internet. The price came to $400, plus $200 shipping so it wasn't far off your purchase. There was an exchange of e-mails as he checked out his supplier.

The supplier turned out to absolutely reliable. The material arrived on time and was exactly what the purchaser expected. Everyone was pleased with the deal.

Oh, yeah ... I was the supplier ;D.

Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

Woodhauler

'I.m going to do the deal today. Its a firearm, has to go through a ffl dealer too. When I get his dealers name I will call him to make surem they are legit.
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

goose63

Woodhauler I have bought several fire arms through guns America all from a different dealers with no trouble at all.

Thy all have to go through my Bil who is a ffl dealer. The last one was a Marlin 32 H&R Magnum lever action I have been trying to get one for years this one cost me $1620 man am I happy
Oh yea his dealer will have to send a copy of his ffl to your ffl dealer     
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

Woodhauler

Guy is legit, I got a heck of a deal on a 5-7 year old new in box gun!

goose63

goose

Woodhauler

Quote from: goose63 on October 24, 2015, 05:29:20 AM
What did you get???
Picked up a new in box Thompson contender with 410/45 barrel. 14 inch barrel on that and a 30caliber herrett barrel. This will be a sweet partridge gun.

goose63

Woodhauler that is a sweet gun all the way around
goose

Sixacresand

Reminds me to clean and try the pistols in the car and trucks next week. 
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

Thank You Sponsors!