iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New Board: Job Opps

Started by Jeff, June 27, 2005, 04:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

We have a new board in the commerce section called Job Opportunities. It will be Moderated by member Stamp as she has time and by me when she does not.  Ada is the Ada M. Takacs, Volunteer Programs Coordinator for the Michigan Dept of Natural Resources Forest, Mineral and Fire Mgt Division.  She gets access to many posting of forestry related jobs from around the country, grants and opportunities through out the year.

Ada has suggested this board as a place to share these with you and also for us to share what we may find with our members.

Find the new board in the commerce section of the Forum. Thanks Ada!!

https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php?board=26.0
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

moosehunter

Great idea! I'm gonna go check it out. Wait, I already have a job. Oh well, I'll check it out anyway. Maybe I don't have the job I want yet ;)
mh
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

Sawyerfortyish

This is a good thing I only work 12hrs a day :o so I have a whole 12 hrs to do something else ;) ;D

FiremanEd

Quote from: Sawyerfortyish on June 27, 2005, 07:41:52 PM
This is a good thing I only work 12hrs a day :o so I have a whole 12 hrs to do something else ;) ;D

So Sawyer, when do you plan on starting to work full time??  ;D   ;D
Full time Firefighter / Paramedic
WoodMizer LT300 as secondary, full time job.
AccuTrac Electric Edger

Brad_S.

When my old corporate friends tell me how lucky I am to work for myself I tell them "Yeah, I only work half days. Any 12 hours I choose." ::)
They usually laugh and then be on their way to launch the boat at their weekend cottage by the lake while I stand there deciding what 12 hours to work that day.  smiley_annoyed01
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." J. Lennon

DanG

Great idea, Jeff & Ada! 8) 8)  It won't likely be the most active of our forums, but will surely be the most important to some folks. :)

I'll only be lurking there, though, 'cause I don't want a job and I'm too cheap to hire anybody. ;) :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

pigman

Quote from: DanG on June 27, 2005, 10:42:00 PM
b

I'll only be lurking there, though, 'cause I don't want a job and I'm too cheap to hire anybody. ;) :D
Same here and I am too lazy to type, so I stole DanG's words.
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

woodmills1

so, only 12 hours but do you get up to 8 days a week? :D
James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

red

i work from 12 to 1 

with an hour for lunch

DONT BE LATE 
Honor the Fallen Thank the Living

twoodward15

That's great Red!!!  A classic!
108 ARW   NKAWTG...N      Jersey Thunder

Stamp

Thanks for setting it up Jeff!  I do get notices for a lot of job opportunities from all over the country.  We figured if we separated them out, folks who are in the market can take a quick look.

If anyone ever gets a job from a posting on the board, I hope they'll let us know.

I just got a notice last week for a really high paying job opporunty where you set your own hours and decide what you want to do.  Too bad this board didn't exist then  :D

Thank You Sponsors!